Truth or dare - Cashton imagine for Chrysanthi

Warning this is going to be smut(dirty) imagine just a warning so you know ahead of time.

~Chrysanthi's point of view~

I sat in the living room laughing at Calum make a fool of himself. We were getting pretty bored so Calum decided he was going to make it a bit fun. He got up and said," Let's play truth or dare but not the kiddie version okay." Ashton nodded and they both looked at me. I was up for anything so I just responded,"Sure."

Calum rubbed his hands and started the game,"Chrysanthi truth or dare?" I was just starting so just replied," Truth." He rolled his eyes but began thinking," Ok do you find me and Ashton hot. I blinked at Calum's blunt question," Um yeah." I felt a blush creep up on my face, and grabbed a pillow to hide my face in it. It was my turn to ask so I turned to Ashton," Ashton truth or dare?" He immediately said," Dare." I thought I'd make it interesting," Ashton I dare you take off your shirt." He quickly swiped off his shirt and threw it on the floor.

Ashton, Calum and I kept going around for a bit. We all had our shirts off and Ashton and Calum's eyes were full of lust. It was Calum's turn," Chrysanthi truth or dare?" I was a bit nervous looking at him stare at me,"Dare." He quickly said," I dare you to have a threesome with me and Ashton right now." They were both really hot and it wouldn't hurt,"Alright." Calum grabbed me and took me to the room.

He threw me on the bed and I took off my remaining clothes and was just left in my underwear. When I was done Calum and Ashton were just in their briefs. I could see how hard they were. They got on the bed and started sucking on my neck. Calum was massaging my boobs. You moaned when Ashton bit your neck searching for your sweet spot. Ashton kissed down your stomach and stopped at your core breathing heavily, making you shiver. Calum was flicking your clit with his finger while Ashton's tongue entered you making you moan. I arched my back as you felt myself release onto Ashton's tongue and Calum licked you clean.

You got on top of Calum and started sucking on his length while you pumped Ashton with your hand. All you could hear were their moans. Shortly you felt Calum and Ashton's length twitch and they came, you swallowed and licked your hand clean. You got on your hands and knees and Calum positioned himself at your entrance from underneath you and Ashton positioned himself at your ass. They thrusted into you and the same time. You felt only a little pain but mostly pleasure. There was a mixture of your moans, Calum's and Ashton's moans. After a while their thrusts started to get sloppy and they came. They both pulled out and laid on the bed exhausted.

Calum out of breath said," That was amazing we should play truth or dare again." Ashton kissed you and added,"Yeah but when the other guys aren't around." Your face flushed and you put your clothes back on. You liked the idea of having another threesome with Calum and Ashton and were excited for another opportunity to come.

I hope you liked it Chrysanthi sorry I took like forever with it. I wanted to make sure it seemed a bit more natural and I had school this was my only free time that I had :) If it isn't what you exactly expected I can redo it if you want with another scenario. I have the two other requests in the queue and I will be starting as soon as possible. And thank you sooooo much for the 2.9K reads the it means so much! :)) it's crazy how the last time I checked it was at just 800 and now it's 2.9k thank you for all the reads and votes it really means a lot to me <3

Much love Christina xx.