Song He Sings When You're Crying

Michael: When You Can't Sleep At Night by Of Mice & Men "Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes won't you show them to me?" He likes to hold you and sing that line especially so you'll look at him and hopefully stop crying.

Luke: Let Love Bleed Red by Sleeping With Sirens "When you dream of me tonight, am I close to where you are?" He loves to sing this to you over the phone when you're crying because of how much you miss him.

Ashton: Linger by the Cranberries "You know I'm such a fool for you, you got me wrapped around your finger" He cuddles you and sings that song in a soothing voice to calm you down, because he knows it's one of your favorites.

Calum: All Of The Stars by Ed Sheeran "Back to the time you were lying next to me, I looked across and I fell in love" He sings this to you slumped against the locked door after a heated argument and he senses you are crying. He won't stop singing until you open the door and stop crying.

Well I think I'm back after my short hiatus. I still want the co-writers to write as well but we haven't gotten to it as you could tell. I was about to go on tumblr and I remembered that I haven't written anything. I'll try to update regularly and have stories for you guys to enjoy. I personally really love these song and my fav songs are actually Linger by the Cranberries and Just Say Yes by Snow Patrol. I obviously have other favorites but these are in the tippity tops. I thought of this by scrolling through my music playlist and I saw one that said stop crying(whenever I read the title it always reminds me of when Charlie said it in The Perks Of Being A Wallflower movie ) and my emoji borders because I love those, and it popped into my head.

Well antiways hope you like this late update :) comment your favorite song or songs.

Peace, Stay Gucci/Rad, Christina xx.