Umm so yea authors note

I have many exams and projects that I have and I have been slacking on the updates, *So either I would have to stop the book completely, *Or I will start up again during the summer whenever I would have time to update so that means not even preferences, *Or have someone co-own with me that would be able to write imagines and preferences. I don't really have much feedback from you guys so I'd love it if you guys commented. If you want to co-own just inbox me and I will have a little short application thingy nothing big. Just comment if I should keep the book and wait until much later or have someone co-own, but if I get no comments or feedback the book would be stopped completely sorry.

Much Love, Christina .xx

*I capitalized those because those are the options and I just wanted to make them clearer so you could wade them out of the big paragraph.

Side note: I don't know if you are, but I am in love with Sdk they are hilarious. I've known of their channel but I just watched Jonah's videos, and I started watching the rest of the guys videos like last week or so and they are super funny. If you have no idea what I'm talking about I suggest that you search them up on Youtube.

So yea um stay Gucci