How you two met part 2/4

Calum: You went into a music store and was searching for your favorite album that just came out today. When you went up to the front desk you asked where the album was located. He pointed to a random spot and said "Um somewhere over there I guess." You looked over to the spot and muttered "Thanks." You walked over to where the spot was and scanned the different rows. You spotted it and grabbed the last one. But this guy also grabbed the same one at the same time. You were so annoyed because it was the last one. You kept your hand on it and said, "Hey! I saw it firs-" You stopped when you saw his face. You noticed he was staring at you immediately blushed and then looked away. You realize you still had your hand on the album and then let go. You said "Um, sorry you could have it, I'll get it later in another store." He shook his head and said "No no you could have it, you did see it first." And handed it to. You looked back up and replied, "No you could have it, it's totally fine." And gave it back to him. He took it then said "I'll take it but only if you come and listen to it with me." He smirked when he saw you blush and you replied, "Ok sure" He smiled and walked to buy the album and as you two were heading out he said to you "Hey I never got your name, Im Calum by the way" You smiled and responded " Oh my name is (y/n)." He smiled back and you walked to his house which was across the street from yours. You walked in and soon after that's where you practically lived.