Calum Wedding Imagine for Jaymi

~Imagine~

Your in your dressing area getting ready for the biggest day of your life. Today you were getting married to the love of your life Calum Thomas Hood, and couldn't be happier to spend the rest of your life with him. You were a bit nervous trying to make everything run smoothly and perfectly. You did your hair up in a classic bun that had some loose curls falling down and framing your face. You were wearing light make-up knowing how Calum didn't like heavy make-up on you. You had a white wedding gown that hugged your sides but was loose and fanned out from the waist down. You wore heels that weren't too high, to make sure you were still a little shorter than Calum. Your mother came in and saw you. She teared up and said, "Oh my gosh Jaymi you look so beautiful." You smiled and replied, "Thanks mom." You hugged your mom, and your dad as soon as he came in the room. He looked at you and said," You look so gorgeous sweetie, your all grown up." You tried your best not to cry and just hugged him and whispered, "Thanks," in his ear. Your dad said, "Are you ready to go out there." You took a deep breath and replied, " Yea I'm ready."

You walked with your dad behind the bridesmaids, and were handed your bouquet filled with white roses. The doors opened and the bridesmaids walked out one by one. Your dad took my hand and we walked down the aisle. The chapel was very beautiful it was filled with decorative flowers and lace. The walls were cream and it matched the large chandelier that was in the middle. As I was walking I looked at Calum and it felt like time had stopped. He was wearing a very well fitted black and white tux with a black bowtie, and his black dress shoes. His hair was styled in waved and he had the biggest smile on his face. I got to the altar and Calum took your hand. He whispered, "You look amazing Jaymi. I love you." You smiled and whishpered back, "Thank you Calum, you look amazing yourself, I love you too."

The priest spoke up," I will now start are you two ready with your vows." You kept your eyes on Calum and with the biggest smile on your face you said, "Yes I am." Calum kept his eyes on yours as well and replied the same. Calum started with his vows, "Jaymi you mean so much to me and I love you so much, I remembered when I first met you, I knew you were perfect for me. You put up with my silliness and loved me unconditionally. Your are the most beautiful girl inside and out that I have met. And I am glad to call you mine. I was so happy when you said you would marry me. You have made me the happiest guy on the planet. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I will always be there for you to make you smile if your down. I will go out of my way to make sure your happy because when your happy, I am happy. I loved you from day one and will love you forever and ever." You let a tear slip from eye from happiness and you realized it was your turn. You said," That was so beautiful Calum, I love you so much too. You mean the world to me. I will always love you unconditionaly because you are my sunshine. You make me so happy, if I am in a sad mood just seeing your face will brighten my day and make me forget. I will be there by your side always. And I will always support you no matter what. I love you and will forever and always." The priest continued talking and you two finally said your I Do's. And you two were finally husband and wife. He dipped you and kissed you passionately. Both of your families cheered.

You changed into a more comfortable outfit at the reception. You saw the most beautiful 5 tier creamish colored cake, there were flowers that were draped across the cake. Both of your friends and families congratulated you two and you two got your suitcases put it in the trunk of the car and drove off to your honeymoon.

Sorry for the wait Jaymi I hope you love it. I worked on this a lot to make sure it was what you were asking for :) I am taking requests for imagines just message me or leave a comment what ever you want :) Much love Christina xx.