||picnic||

Lens POV
I decided that today I want to ask Miku out on a date. Recently I've been hearing that she likes me too but I don't know.
I always constantly think what if she regrets me or even worst calls me out ?!
Maybe I'm overthinking things but I mean it's high school and so many things happen.
But today I will do it !!
I out on some black jeans and white tshirt with some vans and a navy blue hoodie and grab my back pack and make my way downstairs. I eat breakfast and walk out leaving rin behind because she recently had gotten a BF.
Each step I take I get more and more nervous

I get to school and Miku is sitting under the tree.
I walk up to her.
Cool guy ! Cool guy ! Think cooooollll!!!
"Hey what's up Miku !"
I will kill myself
"Hi Len "
"Yeah hi !"
I just fricken said that like wth
"Do you need something"
I need you
"Um I was wondering if your free this afternoon ?"
Score !
"Oh yeah what for ?"
"Iwaswonderingifyouwouldgoonadatewithme!!!"
God
"Please say it slower "
"Will you go on a date with me ?"
Omg my life is ovvvvvvveeerrr
"Yes"
I'm done for ...wait what ?!"
"Really ! I'll pick you up at 5:00 "
I then quickly ran
Mikus POV
I couldn't help but feel an overjoy in my heart
When he asked me out I didn't know what to answer but when I said yes it felt so right.
But here I am nervous. I went through the whole school day trying not to make eye contact with Len and looking out the window. Soon finally it was time to go home.
Len didn't walk me , I mean not like I'm expecting him to walk me home or anything pfffftttt. Yeah.
I skipped along the way watching the leaves fall of their trees And land on the floor. I kept walking till I reached home and entered.
It was 3:30.
Then I sat down and made some food and ate watching tv and doing homework at the same time.
After I finished eating and homework I looked at the time 4:25. Yosh !
I ran upstairs and began showering letting the water run against my skin.
My hair already past my bum. I hopped out and wrapped a towel around me.
My hair was beginning to dry so I put on some light makeup.
Some eyeliner and some pink gradient on my lips
Then I changed into a pair of black skinnies and some white addidas with a grey w/ black stripes shirt and cream color cardigan
My hair I decided to pin my bangs and put my hair in a half due ( like asuna from Sao)
I walked down stairs grabbing my purse and there was a knock at the door.
I saw Len holding flowers with a small blush in his face.
He looked I. My eyes.
"These are for you. "
I felt my cheeks heat up and a smile upon my face.
I took them and put them in a pot then we began going out.
"Your beautiful "
I looked at him surprised he said something in the silence.
"Thank you. You're handsome "
He blushed and so did i.
Waking in the sunset of the fallen leaves.
I felt something tug my arm and I see Len trying to hold my hand. I felt embarrassed. I slightly extended out my hand and he gently squeezed my hand and we walked.
"So where are we going. ?"
"Just follow me. "
He walked more confidently
I felt weird showing my face but now I'm able to see around me much better and it looks beautiful right now.
We walked in silence till we got to a park filled with plum blossom trees. There was a picnic set up. Len pulls me on the blanket sitting with him.
I smiled at how beautiful it looked here.
He then took out a lot of snacks he had.
All my favorites !
We ate slowly and laughed at some jokes Len made
We even through grapes at each other to see who catches them.
After that we saw it was 7:00 and we laid down looking up at the stars. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. The dark sky enlightened by the stars made everything g beautiful.
I then see Len staring at me.
"Miku. "
"Len. "
To be continued.
Cliff hanger. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$
(: