The Day of the Wedding

Btw : I changed the book cover, hope you like it !

sorry if it seems rushed... 

Miku's Pov 

The night before, i stayed in a hotel room with RIn and her mother, today was officially the day i would be getting married,  I invited a lot of high school acquaintances and as well as some coworkers from my art school and of course Francis. 

I was excited yet nervous, it was 7:00 am and we decided to do the wedding within a beautiful forest. I had to begin to get ready for the big day. " Come on Miku, let me do your makeup !" I laughed as i heard the yells from Rin. I got up from my bed and washed my face and dried it, i brushed my teeth and made my way where Rin was. I sat in the chair as she sat in front of me on another and got to work. She wanted a natural yet beautiful elegant look. Rin was indeed talented with makeup , and i was happy to have her do my makeup, she was also my maid of honor.She slowly began to apply all of the other things from foundation to concealer to contour to highlight. She finally applied a tint, a light red tint that made my lips look great. 

 After Rin finished doing my makeup, Mother Kagamine arrived with a big smile

 After Rin finished doing my makeup, Mother Kagamine arrived with a big smile. She wore and elegant lilac dress and paired it with a beautiful golden necklace. She wore her blonde hair up in a bun with stray hairs at the side, she smiled," You look wonderful Miku." I smiled and complimented her as well. She began to do my hair. She pulled it into a half up, half down and curled the ends an curled the front to frame my face. She smiled at her creation and i did as well. She added a pin behind my head, it was a white rose pin," It has been passed down for generations to the ones that marry the first son. When I married Len's father, their grandmother passed this down to me, and now I pass it onto you, and then you must pass it down to the one who marries my grand child. " I blushed and smiled, smiled because i was happy ,but blushed because of the thought of having kids more like what I had to do to have kid. Mrs. Kagamine kissed my forehead and Rin ran inside holding the box which the dress was in. Rin wore the dress we had to pick out which she looked amazing in. Her blonde hair was in little mini pigtails since it was so short. I began to take the dress and slip into it. It felt amazing once i looked into the mirror.

 It felt amazing once i looked into the mirror