||I'm here for you||

angst..

{Miku's Pov}

I was sleeping and all of a sudden my phone that was on the counter next to my bed rung. 

I groaned and turned around and reached for the phone and answered.

> Is this Hatsune Miku<

"This is her, may i ask who is it ?"

> This is the hospital. < 

I heard a knock on the door and i ran downstairs 

" One second please." I told the people over the phone.

I opened the door and see the police..

" Are you Hatsune Miku?"

"Yes " I nodded . My heart started thumping. I was worried. 

" Im sorry to say this but your aunt, Ms. Hatsune , She passed away." 

All my worry and fear came to me. I felt like i couldn't breath. I started weezing as my knees became weak and i fell to the floor struggling for air. I was having a Panic Attack. I couldn't breath , i was struggling, Anxiety overwhelmed me as i cried, sobbing. 

No not again 

" Ms. Hatsune!"

My vision blurred into complete Darkness. A sharp pain within my heart. 

{ Len's Pov }

It was late at night and i was suddenly overwhelmed with Anxiety. I sat on my couch watching a movie since i couldn't sleep and i was constantly bouncing my leg up and down and biting my fingernails. 

I was fearful.. but of what ?

My phone rung and i got up to get it on the coffee table counter. 

" Hello this is Len ." 

> Excuse me sir this is the police, You were the first contact on speed dial in Hatsune Miku's Phone<

" Yes, i am her boyfriend. Is there a problem occurring ?"

> Well Mr. Kagamine, Ms.Hatsune fainted and is in Fujiwara Hospital.<

My heart stopped..

" I-IS SHE ALRIGHT?!" I was worried i wanted to make sure my angel was okay.

" yes sir please calm down. " 

"Yes thank you for telling me ill be right down there ."

I quickly put on my hoodie and some joggers along with some sneakers and made my way downstairs to grab my key and an extra sweater and climbed in my car. I turned on the engine and i started off. I was worried. I hope Miku is okay. 

The different possiblilites of Miku being hurt went through my mind until i finally arrived at the hospital.I jogged in and went to the lady in the counter. 

" Hello sir. How can i help you ?"

" Im looking for Miku Hatsune. I am her boyfriend "

" Oh yes sir room 212 second floor and she can leave when she wants. " she smiled as i walked off to the elevator. 

As i waited to go to the second floor i tapped my foot. Miku.. I just need to see your smiling face and ill be okay. Finally the doors open and i run to her room 

210....211....here !212 ! I ran inside and I saw her sitting on the bed in her pyjamas. 

" Miku?" I asked as i stood right in front of her. The extra hoodie in one hand. 

Her pyjamas consisted of a tank top and shorts and it was winter now. It was cold outside and she didn't have any warmth. 

" Len... M-my aunt s-shes dead." I was surprised as she cried. I just held her as she cried into my shoulder whispering ' it's going to be okay. she's in a better place.'

We sat there for a good 40 minutes till she composed herself and  slid my extra hoodie over her arms as she looked up to me. I wiped her tears with my thumb and kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes and she pulled me into a hug as i hugged her. 

" Let's go darling." We walked to the elevator and i held her close to me. 

Once we were outside we ran to the car while i held her close since it was cold outside and we made it inside as i pulled out a blanket i had in the backseat and she wrapped herself in it. I turned on the heater as well as we started to drive. I held her hand with my free one and kissed the top of it as she silently cried by looking out the window. 

She must feel alone. Her mother and father died she was all alone and now the only other closest relative died as well.That's when i knew that i wanted tp make her happy. I wanted to be the reason for her smile. I love her and thats when i knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. 

Once we arrived home, i helped her out the car and we made it inside going upstairs and lying down on the bed as we faced each other. Her head was over my arm. She had her eyes closed as she cried but i wiped them away and kept kissing her. 

" It's okay beautiful just it all out I'm here for you." I whispered into her ear as she pulled me closer and cried " you're all i have len please don't leave me too." 

I pulled her closer and kissed her cheek, forehead, nose, eyes and lips and said 

" I'll always be by your side darling." 

And i want to be by her side forever...... 

A/N; Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. sorry i had so much work and i have been stressed but i finally wrote the rest ..