Another Day, Another reason to love you

so sorry if this seems rushed. I apologize, finals starts next week for Honor classes, ill get back right on track next weekend. 

Narrator's Pov 

It had been some days since Len had saw the love of his life being such a wonderful art teacher.From then on, he knew she was the one for him . Miku,well she always knew Len was special, but she was always that shy girl in the corner that no one notices unless they speak up, in which she hardly ever did, She was that blue haired girl with long bangs in her face or the blue artist.

She was clearly a nobody and no one ever seemed to notice her, even when she was in her worst state, after the death of her parents, all she really had was her aunt and nobody else, she felt alone and trapped in a school filled with hundreds and hundreds of students. 

Yet he noticed her...

She couldn't help ,but smile at the memory everythime she woke up in the morning, and that is exactly what she was doing right now. Sitting up in bed looking around len's and her room. It was now their room, They renovated everything, so now the room was a light lilac and grey color. She looked down at the white sheets wrapped around both of their feet. She looked on the walls to see pictures of them smiling, she was happy. She kept on daydreaming not noticing that her fiancé had woken up and wrapped his arms around her waist as he kissed her shoulder. She leaned back and hummed a bit. 

This was the life for her and she enjoyed it, yes they had their small little arguments, and their embarrassing moments, but that is what makes a relationship, every relationship has their ups and downs. 

" Love, whats are you doing up early on a weekend, where both of us have a day off?" 

She turned to see len leaning on her shoulder smiling up at her. She found herself mesmerized by those ocean blue eyes. She smiled and responded 

" I'm just thinking "

"about?" He asked wrapping his arms tighter around her waist, not too tight to suffocate her, but tight as if thinking she'd escape his loving grasp.

" About everything, our relationship, it is simply a dream come true " 

He kissed her temple and smiled 

" I'm happy to soon call you Miku Kagamine ." 

She giggled at his little remark and leaned in to kiss him right on the lips in which both of them busted out laughing at the cringe they've stumbled upon. 

"Well darling, what do you propose we do today ?" 

"Hm... We should eat breakfast out and maybe go walk around and come home and watch a movie in the living room. " 

" Sounds exquisite " 

She giggled at Len trying to say it in a british accent.

Mike began to make her way to the bathroom," Im going to shower and you should freshen up too, you seem to take longer " She laughed as she closed the door beginning her shower. Len 'tsk' and went to the other bathroom in the hallway and began to shower as well. 

Once MIku got out she heard Len's amazing singing and smiled to herself, she began to get ready and decided on something casual, it was summer now, she decided on a white off the shoulder top and some light blue skinny jeans and slip on black vans with her hair half up and half down.As for len he decided on a black t-shirt and some lightly washed faded blue distressed jeans and some black and white converse. He then proceeded to walk down the stairs just to see Miku tapping her foot and smirking.