|| After the Proposal||

Narrator's pov 

The sun reached its peak through the window blinds. Two bodies lay on the bed, a female and a male, miku and len. 

The teal haired girl sat up slowly, she was wearing one of len's baggy black t-shirt that said 'Nirvana'. Her long hair reached down to her waist as she looked down at her beloved banana loving boyfriend, well fiancé now . She smiled to herself at the events that happened the night before. She felt a sudden burst of happiness. This is the man that she will be spending the rest of her life with, the man she fell in love with, the man who was there for her whenever she needed him. This man was Len Kagamine .And damn was she proud to soon become Miku Kagamine. 

She snapped back to reality and leaned down to kiss her Yellow haired lover on the forehead. He slowly opened his bright blue eyes, He looked up upon his beautiful girlfriend, he had felt like he had fallen in love with her all over again. The queasy, fast heart beat, first date , first time talking to your crush feel came onto him, his cheeks felt red hot. 

" Good morning Len" her voice was so gentle like silk, He closed his eyes and felt calm, She smelled of Lavender and Vanilla. He opened his eyes once again and reached out his hand to touch her cheek, "Morning Love" He said and grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles. She chuckled and smiled at him. They were content. 

"Love, i have the whole day off today " 

" Mm.. sorry Len i have work." 

Len wanted to spend time with his fiancé, but she is a responsible hardworking woman. 

" Len, how about you come to work with me, I'm teaching the middle schoolers today " She smiled sweetly which made him smile and nod. She got up from the bed, which soon felt empty ,but he admired her, she was so tiny in his shirt which reacher her mid thigh and she was only wearing underwear under that which made him blush. 

Once she went to get ready, he began to do that himself, He just decided upon a hoodie and jeans with regular yellow converse and Miku walked out wearing a cute casual sun dress with her hair in a braid. She grabbed her bag and together they made there way out. On their way to the school, They picked up some breakfast. 

Len looked up at the school, it was surely huge and it reminded him of his high school days and began to reminiscence the day he saw Miku, the day they got paired up for a project, he found it kind of funny, kind of like fate. he walked through the long empty halls of the school and entered Mikus's classroom. It was empty, he looked at a seat that was by the window, just like the first time he saw her, by the window. He smiled at the thought. Miku tapped his shoulder and smiled," Len, please sit by my desk, the students are about to arrive." He sat on a seat behind her desk and there he began to explore the contents on the desk. Her name tag in which it said,' Hatsune Miku' He smirked just imagining that pretty soon it'll say 'Kagamine Miku'. He found a picture frame in which was len and her smiling and her sketchbook. 

Ah the sketchbook, possibly the item that brought them together. He began to flip through it and saw the note he wrote for her, he smiled and remember how she reacted, he flipped the page once more and found a drawing, it was of him in the morning cooking food. She drew every detail, from his bare muscular back and those yellow pajama shorts he always wears. 

He smiled at the memory of making her food in the morning to cheer her up. He looked up from the book and saw the kids walking in. They were young 15 to 17 year olds who were aspiring artists. 

"good morning Mrs.Hatsune!" They all yelled out and saw Len and began to ask and pry in. 

"Everyone this is my fiancé, Len " 

Len smiled at the title, not boyfriend, but fiancé, and soon it'll be husband. He began to chuckle to himself like a school girl 

"Wait isn't that Len Kagamine, he came out on the new issue of Vogue " said a girl who was his fan. 

" Oh yeah !" They all yelled out and got up and ran up to Len to ask for an autograph 

"Now now students, please calm down and get back to your seats so we can begin our lesson. " 

They all obliged, yes Miku was young as well,but she was surprisingly well with children, she was caring and sweet towards them and had patience. Len watched her all day with a loving smile and many of the students caught him looking at her with such a longing and loving look, truly they were amazing for each other and the students noticed it as well. 

They were a match made in heaven. Miku was such a great art teacher and she knew how to help others, it was one of the reasons in which Len loved her, she was simply perfect in his eyes, all her imperfections suddenly became perfections and he loved that, he loved her. he loves her. 

to be continued...

A/N: Sorry for the late updates guys ! I have been stressing and studying but i finally took my AP test woo hoo ! Tomorrow is my birthday ! Finally ill be 16.