{ Comfort }

Recap: " I'll always be by your side darling."

And i want to be by her side forever...... - Len Kagamine

Miku's Pov

Len has been comforting me ever since the death of my aunt and i am thankful for that I've been wanting to go home and spend time in the house where we once smiled in. I felt tears trickle down my cheek when the thought of my aunt entering in the morning to greet me.

I feel weak. I am constantly crying, yes it's a process of mourning ,but my aunt is all i had left of family, my cousins and other uncles could care less about me. I would just be a burden to them. I decided that i needed to find a new job whether i liked it or not. I can't be weak i must be strong and i can't rely on Len .

As Len was in the kitchen making breakfast i hopped in the shower and washed myself making myself a little more decent and hopped out to get ready with some black jeans and some black slip on vans and i took len's yellow hoodie and my light wash denim jacket and walked downstairs to see len smiling wide with open arms which i didn't hesitate to run into. He kissed my forehead

" morning love."

" morning " i kissed his cheek as he grabbed my hand and pulled out a seat for me to sit in.

I sat down on the chair as he sat right across me and showed a warm welcoming smile. If only i could wake up like this every morning.

"Well love i have to go to a shoot today so ill be back around 8:00 pm"

I nodded," Im going to go back to my house and start looking for a job."

His face filled with worry ," Love, you don't need to work. I can make enough money for both of us. Just move in with me "

I was happy for his offer ,but i cannot become a burden to him.

" Len, I can't become your burden, i need to start being dependent. "

" Miku! you are not a burden !"

" Len you do not need to yell.."

" I'm not yelling ! Are you saying i am not man enough or worthy enough to take care of you?"

" Len, this has nothing to do with your pride, I'm doing this for myself, i need to prove to myself that i am strong enough to move on and to do my own things!" I got up and stormed out of this apartment. MY face red from anger. I began to walk back home with Len calling out my name as i started multitasking by wrapping my hair in a ponytail.

" Miku, I'm sorry."

" Len , go to work. It's fine "

" No love it isn't" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest

" I shouldn't have raised my voice. Im sorry, i know you are trying to become dependent, but MIku you can rely on me as well. Im here for you no matter what. If i could i would even move mountains for you."

i giggled at his little cheesy line of romance as i kissed his cheek.

" Len it's okay and ill keep that in mind, but for now i need to face my problems alone instead of running away from them. I haven't been home for about a week and i need to face the fact that my aunt won't be there. "

He had a worried look but i gave him a reassuring nod as he hugged me ," Fine, go do what you must." I smiled as i kissed his lips.

" Thank you, i have to go.. love you "

" i love you too Miku."

He walked back as i continued walking. I wasn't that far and Len needed to get to work. I was nervous with every step that i took. I need to face this problem. finally i came face to face. I walked up to the door and grabbed my keys and entered.

I felt small tears come to my eyes as I'm welcomed into the home that had the lingering smell of my aunt's pies and cakes. I felt more tears fall down my cheeks. I walked more into the house closing the door behind me as i saw the frames with pictures of my aunts and i. I walked upstairs into my room and saw my sketchbook on the side. I picked it up. My aunt was one of the reasons i resorted to drawing . I sat by the window and closed my eyes feeling the breeze come through as i started to open my sketchbook into a new page.

I began drawing letting the pencil run freely onto the page, Leaving behind the lines of graphite as it stained the page with its product. I let my hands freely guide. Small flashbacks appearing as i cried. My aunt's appearance popping into my head and the memories of her eyes and her smile. The tears wouldn't stop overflowing. This was my way

My way of mourning....

" A-auntie!"

i sobbed and fell to the floor sobbing and crying calling out to her as i she'd come.

" Please dont l-leave me !"

More tears fell. My face with hot and i felt my vision go completely blurry from the tears as i clenched my fist on the pencil . Why does everyone leave me ?

Why am i alone ?

Mom, dad, auntie..

All of them..

im all alone

to be continued....

a/n: hey guys i got to finally update with some time i had to spare. Ive gotten much better and well i pretty much spent my fever self in bed watching The Hobbit and Lord of the rings and sometime Harry Potter and sketching. The drawing above is her aunt and yes i drew it. If you guys didn't know , i want to be an animator when i grow up.. it has been my dream since kindergarten. well ill update soon. feel free to message me to talk and get to know each other bye !