The Perfect Dress

Song: Flightless Bird, American Mouth- Iron & wine

Sorry for the delay but pls check out my other stories !

A/N : Coming to an end pretty soon, about 2 to 4 chapters more.

It was  a nice morning, Miku had woken up and rolled to see that her fiancé was gone. She sat up slowly and rubbed her eye and inspected the room. She saw a note by the nightstand, she picked up the note and it read : 

     Morning love, 

Sorry i could not be there when you wake up, i have an early shoot and I'm going to pick up my tux with the guys, Rin had called me last night she said she and My mom will take you dress shopping. They will pick you up at 10:00 am 

Love you 

    xxxlen 

She smiled to herself as she finished reading the note.She looked at the clock beside her and saw it was 9:00 am . She slipped out of bed and proceeded to shower, she washed her hair thoroughly and decided to go with a half up and half down due. She wore some distressed boyfriend jeans and a red crop top with some slip on black vans, she looked to see that it was 9:30 so she applied some mascara and some pink lip tint. After she was done she walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple and began to eat it. 

She wondered what type of dress she had in mind, perhaps a Vneck or a mermaid, she was thinking hard. She then heard a beep and got the last bite of her apple and threw the core away as she walked to get her black purse and made her way outside where she saw ran sticking her head out of the red Mustang, her blonde hair shining against the sun. 

" Come on sister !" She yelled making Miku blush, she is soon to be her sister in law. She jogged to the car and hopped in the back seat. " Hello Mrs. Kagamine ." smiled Miku, " Oh please darling , you are family now, call me mom ." She smiled a sweet smile, her blue eyes shining brightly as her small wrinkles showed. Miku smiled and said " well then, hello mother and Sister." Miku laughed, she felt good saying 'mother' after all it had been a long time, a very long time. Len's mom was such a caring mother. 

  " So darling, where do you and len plan on living?" asked Len's mother while she drove

" We're thinking about moving to New York." Said Miku making Rin squeal with happiness!

" You'll get to be near us ! You know i missed seeing you, although can't say the same for my brother!" She laughed. 

" Well, ladies first stop is an actual breakfast !" Yelled Len's mother. 

They all ordered their drinks and some snacks like cakes and cookies and sandwiches and sat on the table as they discussed about Len. 

" you know Miku, When Len was a little boy, he often always said that he wanted to save a princess and marry her." Len's Mother giggled. 

Miku and Rin laughed," I remember mom, when he'd build a castle out of the couch cushions and grabbed one of my dolls and pretended she was the princess in trouble." 

They spent the morning eating and then on they went to the wedding dress boutique. 

(Words are spelt as if he has an accent)"Velcome Daaaling !" Yelled a man from behind the counter, he had slightly grey hair and blue eyes and wore a black tux. 

" Hello, I want to find a dress ." Said Miku. The man looked her up and down," Yes Daaaaaaaaaallling ! I am Francis Velcome to the Boutique !" He pulled Miku's arm and sat her down on one of the couches," Now tell me Daling, Vhat (what) Type ov (of) dress would you want ?" Miku thought a minute, somthing that hugs the curves , simple and lace. "Francis smiled at her response ," Amazing !Come come !!"