The Final

I decided not to write a lemon because there are younglings who read here.

song :

말 없는 슬픔 – 사람또사람 (치즈인더트랩 Cheese In The Trap

Thank you to everyone for reading my story. I really appreciate it,I am sorry for many lack of updates. I am glad to those who still stuck to reading this. Perhaps one day i will write an extra chapter. But i really want to say thank you for those who have stuck with me even through the " Promise me Love me " Series. I want to thank you so much ! Please Vote and Comment. And please check out my original stories and more fanfics. And pls vote for them and comment ! Thank you all for the support. I love you all ! (:

Miku's Pov 

To say the least , I was happy. I was so happy and overjoyed during our honeymoon in New Zealand. Len and I became one and he did such a good job on the movie he was to come out on. Today was our final day in New Zealand and honestly it is so beautiful. We decided to go to one of the forests to take pictures and we had to leave at 5:00 pm to the airport. I slipped on some black shorts and some black and white vans with a white t-shirt and navy blue hoodie. I took my camera and turned to get out of the hotel's bathroom to see Len wearing His ripped light blue jeans and a white t-shirt with some black shoes. He turned around and smiled as he tied his hair into a ponytail. I took a quick picture.

" Hey ! No paparazzi !" He yelled playfully as i giggled. Once he finished tying his hair he walked up to me and kissed me. " Well Mrs. Kagamine, Are you ready ?" I smiled and nodded as i kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand and we walked out. The forest was within walking distance. It wasn't hot nor was it cold. it was a little cloudy yet warm. It was the perfect weather. 

" Miku, Are you going to miss New Zealand ?" I looked down and nodded," Well this is where we spent a lot of time as a married couple, so of course. " 

He smiled and pulled me into his chest as he kissed my forehead." Miku, Once we get toJapan, We have to start packing, We're moving to Los Angeles." I smiled. We bought a cute 2 story house Los Angeles. I was going to miss Japan and New Zealand,but this is just a new chapter of our lives. 

Once we got to the forests we walked around and took some pictures, it was indeed beautiful the wilderness, i was going to miss it since we would be moving into a city. The forest is what i always loved, i always loved the shining light the sun would cast upon the leaves and the beautiful sounds of the birds. I closed my eyes and sighed. I felt an arm wrap around my waist. "I won't forget this. Thank you for taking this road with me, for starting a new chapter with me." Len said. I looked up and kissed his lips," No matter where you go, i will follow you." He smiled sweetly. 

The road takes us many places, we will never know where it'll take us.

" Len, I never really got the chance to tell you this, but thank you, thank you for everything. You opened me up and listened to me. You loved me and you cared for me. You made me happy even in my darkest times. So Thank you." I felt some tears streak down my face and he wiped them with the pad of his thumbs and smiled," Miku,Love, ill always be there no matter what, and you know it. I love you so much." Now he was tearing up. We both leaned in for a kiss. It was sweet and passionate similar to the one we first had long ago. I began to think about everything we went through. 

From the first time we met.. to how narcissistic he was.. how we were partnered up for an art project... from there he annoyed me until we began to date... from speaking about my past.... going through our first fights...to when my aunt died and he comforted me... the sketchbook.... to living together......to marrying each other.... to being on our honeymoon.. the three of us...