|| Popping the Question||

book is coming to an end...

Narrator's Pov 

It was morning, exactly 7:00 am and Miku had left to work, but len stayed behind, it was his day off although he wished he could have spent it with his beloved beautiful girlfriend, 

He was deep in thought lying on the bed and thought of the things he had to do today. He wanted to pop the question to her, the "will you marry me ?" He planned to do it all tomorrow. He had to go pic up the ring he ordered two weeks ago in her size and he had to go do many other errands in order for tomorrow to be perfect. Though the excitement was getting the best of him. 

He wanted to do it tonight. 

He wanted her to say yes so they could kiss and bind themselves for eternity.He hopped out of bed and got into the shower and let the water ru down his back as he rubbed shampoo into his blonde hair, He thought of the moments, all the memories, when he met her, when they were assigned to do a project, when he felt the interest upon her. He was infatuated by her looks at first, she was beautiful, but then he got to know her, she was gold. She was different than other girls as cheesy as that sounds, she didn't care about what others thought about her and just did her best to succeed in life, she was isolated, yet when he got to know her, he found her to be charismatic and sweet. 

She was stubborn, hard headed, and bad tempered, but she was also sweet, funny, and caring. he loved that about her, he loved all of her flaws. He loved her inside and out and he made sure she was reminded of his feelings. 

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing. he finished showering and soon got out and got dressed with blue jeans and a yellow hoodie with black converse and walked towards his phone to see his sister calling him. She knew of what he was planning and she was annoyingly prying him to get it on video for her. He wanted everything to be perfect so hr constantly told her he will so she wouldn't have came all the way to japan just to see it .He called her back and then chatted a quick wile as she gave him suggestions of restaurants that she could book for them to eat at. 

He nodded listening to her.As he walked to the car an drove to the jewelers, he felt the excitement, he knew that this was no mistake indeed, it is something he will be happy o do, to tie the knot within their relationship. 

He drove on the open road listening to Ed Sheeran and sang along. He finally arrived to the jewelers and moved the blond piece of his hair out of his face and walked in 

" welcome Mr.KAgamine " 

They knew him, after all he has been planning this for a long time and Len was a model. He walked up to them and received a velvet bag and within the bag contained the ring itself. He then thanks the clerk and began to make his way to the florist which was right next to the the jewelers. He picked a lard bouquet of roses and lilies and made his way back to the car. He drove back home and prepared a candle lit dinner 

He decided that instead he would make everything himself. He wanted their night to be special. He couldn't contain the question any longer. Once he was done making a nice Chicken Alfredo he set up the table outside in the small patio balcony he had in his apartment . He placed candles in the middle and the plates and forks. He left to go shower so he can prepare himself. she would be home in an hour. 

He hopped in the shower once again, after all the work he did today he was sweaty . He washed himself squeaky clean and then exited putting on a dress shirt but with black skinny jeans and some black converse, after all no matter what Len still had that child in him, and he knew how much Miku liked him in skinnies. She would often spank his bum and giggle.He laughed at the thought and heard a knock at the door and looked through the peep hole. 

There she was , the love of his life. He grabbed the bouquet and opened the door. H

"welcome home love " said len with a sweet smile. Miku was surprised and smiled at her loving boyfriend. He gave her the bouquet in which she smiled and smelled the roses and tiptoed to kiss his cheeks. 

" My , what's the occasion ?" She asked as she saw her boyfriend dressed nicely 

She spanked his bum in which he turned red 

He grabbed her hands and led her to the balcony where the candle lit dinner was. It was night already. The stars were out and it looked perfect. The candle were on and he pulled out a seat for her \

" wow len, this is just wow " she was happy 

He kissed his cheek and whispered in her ear sweetly," anything for you love "Her cheeks tinted pink at his sweet words

They began to eat as they spoke about memories and their first meetings. Len made cheesy jokes and soon he saw it was almost midnight. 

" Miku" len said as she turned and gasped to see him on his knees looking up at her. He sw her true beauty, the girl he fell in love with was right in front of him. Nothing was more perfect 

" I really love you, you're my happiness and the light of my life. I am happy to have met you and got to know your amazing and bubbly personality, i know that we argued at times, but we patch things up the way we are supposed to, I want to grow old with you, i want to have a family with you, i want to be your husband, i want to wake up every morning to you."

miku was in tears as she felt her heart ache with happiness. Len was her anchor. he was always there comforting her through thick and thin. She was in love with hi, she always had been. She never felt more happy in her life. 

No she was never alone , len was there. 

"Will you marry me ?" 

Miku felt the tears leak through her eyes as she smile d

" yes !" He put the ring on  her finger and spun her around and kissed her deeply. 

That night they calls their friends and families and spoke of the news 

" auntie i hope you're watching over us " 

to be continued...