Christmas Special

Im jamming to Christmas music and it's lit . Ive been spending my break watching The Hobbit , Disney Movies, and Harry Potter movies 

Hope you enjoy this and your Christmas 

Miku's Pov 

 " It's Christmas !" I heard someone yell beside me. I remembered that i had a sleepover with Len and Rin. She had come from New York to spend christmas with us. I got them both cute gifts with a job i applied at in starbucks. I hope they enjoy them. 

I got up to see Len still asleep beside me and Rin running around the room." Finally!!!" 

I giggled as she was yelling and running around like a child. "Come on guys !!!"

I got pulled out of bed and Len groggily got up and rubbed his eyes," CAN'T YOU SHUTUP, oh morning love how was your sleep?" He smiled at me warmly as he got up to kiss my temple. Then there was a flash and i noticed that Rin took a picture on her yellow mini polaroid. She took the picture out and waved it around till the picture developed onto the polaroid. She giggled and pinned it on the wall where Len and his family were. 

I smiled as i saw how cute we looked. We then ran downstairs to the tree. 

"Hey kiddos !" Said Mrs.Kagamine and Mr.Kagamine who just entered through the door. They didn't stay last night ,but traveled back from America to see us as well. 

" Mom , Dad !" Rin yelled as she ran to them and so did Len. Len's mother smiled at me and pulled me in a hug as well. " You're part of this family now MIku." She smiled warmly at me. I felt small tears form in my eyes as we all sat around the tree and Mrs.Kagamine bought out cookies. cakes, coffee, and cute little treats. The last Christmas i had like this was when i was 8 . 

I felt so warm and happy. Len wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I gave my presents to Len and Rin. Len opened it to see it was his favorite band shirt and a wristwatch and a picture of us in a frame. 

" Miku i love it !" He smiled and kissed my forehead and smiled. 

Rin opened her present Next and i got her a pair of heels she wanted and a nice yellow winter trench coat which she gasped and hugged it close with happiness. She ran up to hug me and repeated," Thank you Thank you Thank you !" I giggled. 

Len gave me a gift next. 

" Len you didn't have to get me anything ." "I wanted to ." 

I smiled and unwrapped it to see it was a nice navy blue silk box .  opened it to see a beautiful Necklace with the letters 'ML' with and on the letters had writing like ' i love you.' or 'you're my soulmate ' I blushed and felt tears build up by my eyes and kissed len . He smiled into the kiss and helped me put on the necklace. His fingertips brushing against my neck. He kissed me nose and said," I love you and Merry Christmas love" 

" Merry Christmas Len " I smiled as i hugged him.

.

.

We spent the rest of Christmas opening presents and watching movies and stuffing our faces. 

I was never this happy in a long time 

Auntie... Merry Christmas... 

A/N: Hope you enjoy your christmas and have fun with the family. I hope you like this special