Len's Love Letter

song : BTS- Save Me : Piano/ Instrumental 

Len's Pov 

 I woke up on the couch to see that i was alone. The light from upstairs was on so i got up and walked upstairs. I felt regenerated after i was asleep for so long. Step by step i took making sure i did not trip after all, i was still sleepy.

I see the light from Miku's room and opened the door to see her crying. 

" Miku what's wrong ?" 

"l-len." 

 I saw her crying with a pouty face holding the sketchbook as i began to flush red 

She probably read my note. i began to laugh nervously 

Did she not like it ?

" Len ! " 

She ran to me and hugged me tight. 

" Len i love you too!" 

I smiled and hugged her back and i felt her snuggle into my chest. I kissed her forehead and we both sat at the corner of her bed and laid down. 

" Len can you sing to me ?" 

i nodded and kissed her cheek . 

She slowly hummed along with me as i held her closer and sang into her ear. She had a small smile on her face as she closed her eyes. 

I stayed awake still singing as she started to sleep soundly. I stared at her beautiful face, Her long lashes, Her cute button nose,her  plump pink lips. I slowly leaned down to kiss her eyelids, her cheek , her nose , he chin , the corner of her mouth , and finally i kissed her lips. 

I then leaned back with my arm around her waist and slowly drifted to sleep . 

THE NEXT DAY 

MIKU'S POV 

The sun was piercing through my window. i yawned and turned around to see len and i looked down to see his arm around my waist. 

I began to blush. I suddenly got a huge stomach ache. I tried prying off his arm. 

" Dammit ! Im gonna sh*t myself !" Len would just grab on tighter 

I quickly pushed him off the bed and ran for the bathroom and closed the door 

"WTF WAS THAT FOR !?"

" Gomen! I needed to use the bathroom really badly " 

I walked out refreshed from my business and freshly washed face and brushed teeth. 

"Come len ill make you breakfast !" Len pouted  but followed me. I arrived downstairs i began to make some blueberry pancakes.Len came from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're beautiful" 

i smiled as he kissed my cheek.Soon we sat at the table and began to speak 

" Len yesterday when i saw you with your cousin i was gonna ask why you haven't called me " 

" oh , Ive been busy with a lot of work " 

"work ?" 

" It's a surprise " 

i lifted my brow and pouted. I just continued to eat 

" Miku can i ask you a question?" 

" yeah.. go ahead."

"H-how was your childhood?" 

I was taken aback at the question. Why is he asking . i shrugged and continued 

" My parents died when i was young. I never really had much friends, but when i lived in Kyoto i had a best friend his name was Kaito. He was always there by my side and i had to move , therefore leaving him behind. I always isolated myself from other people. I never really spoke to others since i moved here.I was afraid to get too close to someone because i thought if i created a bond with a person , they are bound to leave me soon."

I just kept on  a smile. 

" Miku..." 

 I just got up and made my way to the sink 

" I know you must be thinking i had a sad childhood, but i had some good moments and well I'm glad i met you. Because of you, i was able to open up and finally feel happy. I know it sounds cheesy but I'm really grateful for it." 

Len was tearing up "M-MIKU!"

"W-why are you crying !?"

" MIKKKKKUUUUUUU" 

warning cuz there are some youngsters who read their is just a mentioning of sexual contact. If it makes you uncomfortable skip through 

Len wrapped his arms around my waist 

" Miku, oh my sweet Miku" i started to giggle. 

" You're a goofball, my goofball." 

i grabbed his chin and gave him a peck on his lips.He soon grabbed onto my waist pushing us closer. It became a makeout session 

"I'm home! How was yo-AHHHHHHHH MY EYES!"

"A-auntie !" 

" If you were gonna have sex you should've told me before my eye sockets started bleeding." 

I felt my face flush." Auntie NO !I- It isn't want it looks like!"

"Actually it kinda is what it looks like " Len said staring at me with a smirk 

i hit his shoulder. My aunt started to giggle 

" Miku never have i thought you'd get it on at this age" 

" A-auntie !" 

" i remembered when i was your age, It was actually my 3rd time. The guy was really b-" 

" AUNTIE !"

no more sexual poop

"hehehe. sorry Miku. " 

" Auntie Len and i are going to the convenience store. Do you need something ? "

" OH can you please get me a Green Tea Frappucino ?" 

" okay." 

I began walking ahead since i was a little angry for len pulling that little stunt earlier. 

"mikuuuuuu." 

"I kept on walking until he ran up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a peck on my neck." 

" Len !" i continued walking away as len called my name i couldn't help but giggle

 After all, i can't stay mad at my boyfriend 

TO BE CONTINUED......

A/N : QUIESTION: How old are you guys ? And is there any scene you'd like me to add?