| Trust |

pls don't hate me , i love you . 

Len's Pov 

 Lately...

Miku has been leaving early in the morning whenever she stays over and when i get .up early in the morning to surprise her she always seems to be leaving. She doesn't say where she is going, but i do trust her ,but it worries me. sometimes my head fills up with all the negativity thinking possibly she's meeting someone behind my back. 

so... today ill see if she'll finally reveal where she has been going or ill have to take things in my own hand to my own extremes. 

I wake up super early around 4:00 am and see she's still sleeping so i creep down the stairs and start cooking some banana and blueberry pancakes. I hear some shuffling pretty soon upstairs which i figure is thats she's getting ready to go.  I hurriedly placed all the food on the table and wait. 

soon i see her walking down the stairs in a white t-shirt and blue jeans that were ripped and some regular white slip on vans. She had he hair up into 2 braids on each side and when she saw me she was surprised but smiled and came up to kiss me on the cheek. 

" hey beautiful, where you going ?" 

" why do you always ask where ill be, do you not trust me ?" 

" I'm just worried , i want to know in case something happens " 

" len, i am an adult i can take care of myself " 

" Miku you dont have to raise you're voice I'm trying to be there for you " 

" WELL MAYBE I DONT NEED YOU BABYING ME EVERY TIME, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!" 

I slammed my hands on the table and got up 

" fine, you dont need me then ill leave ." 

I got up and began to leave the house but not before hearing her say 

" i dont need you ,so dont even bother coming back " 

I felt my heart shatter into two as i heard these words. She hates me and it's all my fault.I felt the tears coming down my cheeks and anger within me started to boil with a mixture of sadness. What made her like this? Im just trying to be there for her and to make her happy even going out of my way to cancel photoshoots just so i can be there for her and support her when she needs me. I wanted to be her rock, her shoulder to cry on. 

I entered the car and started driving away still crying and pulled over at a street. 

Is she cheating on me? 

Is that why she is acting like this ? 

Does she not live me anymore ? 

I drove to my set and entered to see some of thee photographers setting up their stuff. I got here really early. I just sat in the corner waiting till my phone dinged and the possibility of Miku texting me. 

Miku's Pov 

Why did i say that ?! I felt guilty to see that Len was crying some tears. I felt the hole build into my stomach, but i didnt want Len to know i got a job as an art teacher because, i thought he would be embarrassed to date me, he's also been really worried and i didn't want us to end up arguing over me taking a job, but either way we still argued. I got up early because i was doing a painting down at a mini art studio that belonged to my aunt which is now in my care. 

I would have to tell Len soon either way but i didn't want to now, i wanted to tell him when things died down more and when he was less worried.I wanted things to go right but i just kept secrets, I'm in the wrong but why cant he just trust me.