{ A New Dawn }

Before we start 

Italics= flashbacks 

warning : Gets a bit heated and descriptive, but no lemon within this chapter 

                                                                             Miku's pov 

   " what is that light ?" I slowly opened my eyes to see my window wide open and the sunlight peeking through. I walked to the bathroom and took my phone out of my pocket

19 missed calls from Lenny 

I sighed as i washed my face and hoped the puffiness from my eyes swill dissaear. Did i spend crying all day yesterday or what ? 

I began to strip and hop into the shower and let the hot water fall on my body. I started remembering times i used to spend with my aunt when i was little. She used to bathe me and tell my i was a mermaid. 

Flashback 

"auntie !" i giggled as i was splashing on the water and the bubbles got onto my arms. 

" now now miku, you're a mermaid princess, and princesses must act like princesses." 

I frowned and then bursted out into a giggle 

" auntie i don't have a tail " 

" That is because you haven't grown your powers yet." 

" really ?! " ( AN: Smh lying to us children...lmao) 

" yes no hurry so we can go play !"

end of flashback

The water fell down my back as i noticed i was crouched on the floor sobbing. 

" i miss you aunte " 

" miku, are you in there ?" 

it was len but i was trying to speak to him, but i kept sobbing 

" love I'm coming in" 

I grabbed tighter on my knees 

He walked in seeing me crying in a fetus position. 

He stopped the water and hurriedly covered my body with a towel

" Miku, you're freezing cold come one. 

He hugged me close. MY hair was dripping wet. He laid me down on my bad and laid down with me and kissed my forehead covering me fully with a towel and a blanket. 

"Miku, love let's talk about it ." 

i cried into his chest as he rubbed my back in circles, "i miss her so much" 

" i know you do love, but she is in a better place watching over you and she wouldn't want to see you like this. she knows you're strong. i Know you're strong " 

" I know you're strong, Miku "

Those were the exact words that comforted me when my parents died. I hugged len closer sniffling as he sat up

" now love , let's dry your hair before you get sick " He cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears then gave me a peck on my lips. 

Len's Pov 

It hurt me to see her this way, she was shivering cold and crying. She couldn't stop crying once i bursted through that door. when i finally got her to calm down i saw her red puffy eyes i felt myself tear up. I began to get up to dry her hair and she slowly sat up. Her towel and blanket was falling off her shoulder Before anything else showed i closed my eyes, i felt my face become red with heat. 

She gasped and i she then said," okay len you can open your eyes now ." 

I saw that she had a long t-shirt on, my t-shirt that i left her. She looked so cute i was temped to kiss her. 

" len are you okay ?" 

i smiled at her wordiness and opened my arms 

" yes love." i kissed her cheek and we made our way downstairs as i started to make her a cup of coffee. 

" Len , I'm sorry. Ive been a burden to you and well, i was supposed to look for a job but i ended up just breaking down and crying, I'm sorry I'm weak." 

" Hey ! you're not weak okay ? You are strong and improved of you, you confronted by coming to the house. You are not a burden but a blessing to me" i smiled at her as i pulled her into a tight hug. 

she looked at me with teary eyes and placed a kiss upon my lips. I smiled into the kiss. She makes me happy, all my life I've always dated so many girls ,but miku she was different as cheesy as that sounds , she really is different. She isn't spoiled and she has a caring sweet heart full of love and sorrow. She's been through so much yet she's here fighting and growing stronger every day. 

The day i first saw her i was interested in this girl who tried to stay hidden and was anti social but when i saw her face and her amazing skill i was infatuated. She is beautiful, the most beautiful girl i had ever seen and when i got to know her even more, i fell more in love. She was perfect for me, she was just the embodiment of beautiful. She was someone that i can imagine myself spending the rest of my life with. I know i want to protect her forever and i want to be by her side. Through thick and thin. 

To be continued....

a/n: Happy valentines days my dudes. IM home alone babysitting my two nephews watching the hobbit and tying, well was watching the hobbit, but at least I'm getting paid hahahah ! 

btw : how's your valentines ?