We Can Get Through this

i do not own the video : All rights to Fina-Chan Daisuki on youtube 

Miku's Pov 

It has been 2 days since the balloon fight and my aunt has been making me breakfast every morning. Sadly she can't cook so i usually end up cooking a new meal after 

It's saturday and len hasn't called me since the balloon fight. I know people would probably think I'm clingy , but for goodness sake he's my boyfriend and he's basically popular. 

who wouldn't want to have len ?! Just at the thought of that made me worry.Its okay to worry sometimes right? 

I slowly get off the couch and change into some black skinny jeans, a white somewhat overlarge t-shirt and put on some black vans and head out with my wallet in my hand. It has been a long time since i decided to go to another place , maybe Shibuya. I start walking to the train station. I see a blonde boy laughing next to a brown haired girl. she's really pretty .

I-is that len? i push the thought aside and just get into the train and just wait till everyone gets in. Then i see the blonde boy, len. 

I felt like i wanted to cry, maybe it is just a misunderstanding like last time. I try to hide my face in a way hoping they wouldn't see me. Then there was a tap on my shoulder. I didn't want to turn around because perhaps he was cheating on me i didn't want to face the truth. I slowly turned around and there stood a smiling len. 

" Miku hey ! What are you doing here ?" 

i stared at him and just nodded and said " shibuya "

i was a little angry somehow.. "oh Miku , by the way this is my cousin, her name is jane." 

"ahh.. hello im Miku."

"Hello Miku ! Len has talked about you! I can't believe my little cousin is dating this cutie! Len i taught you right !"

Len turned red and began yelling at his cousin as i giggled. soon the train came to a stop.. 

"Well here is my stop. Bye." 

i was gonna walk out when Len grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a passionate kiss. 

" Miku wait for me I'm going to drop off my cousin. Meet me at the Elephant Cafe."

i smiled and walked off. I began wandering around seeing all the cute styles the girls had. Many famous street styles are worn here. I kept on walking and i couldn't help but want to cry 

auntie.. where is she... did she leave me too?... 

" MIKU!!!!!!!"     BEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

 i shook my head side to side. W-what was that?! I started getting a paranoid feeling. I began to walk faster making my way to the Elephant cafe 

Walk faster.... tap tap tap.... walk faster...faster...tap tap.....faster 

i started to lightly jog and finally in front of me was the cafe as i entered 

"welcome." 

i bowed at the woman and sat at a table nearby the window 

i saw a black shadow slowly walk away by where i was running.

I felt afraid. What if i wasn't fast enough ? 

i took out my phone and i quickly texted len.

> Len where are you ?< 

>Im making my way there babe .<

>Please hurry and be careful <

>eh.. okay, but what's wrong?< 

>Ill tell you when you get here <