Temptation

Warning: A little Steamy/ sexual and curse words: Not a lemon i guess Lime 

Song:We've never met, but can we have coffee or something ?- In love with a ghost \

btw : Comment and vote pls especially if you want a lemon in the next 

   It was morning, it had been a week full of planning for the upcoming wedding, Len had helped the best he could ,but also had many press interviews due to being one of the top models. After the wedding Len would be taking Miku to New Zealand for their honey moon ,but also because he would be shooting a movie. 

 As both of them laid in bed, Miku turned around to come face to face with Len staring at her with   a wide grin," Mornin." Miku chucked," Morning creep." Which made len place his hand over his heart in a dramatic way," I am hurt." Miku chuckled and kissed his cheek. She looked up at the ceiling thinking about things. 

" What are you thinking about ?" asked Len curiously and he saw his fiancé had a longing look on her face. " About how we met, you know you were an egotistical asshole back then." Len's eyes widen," Hey! Was not !" Miku laughed," Yeah you were, you thought you could get every girl in school bow down on your feet." Len smirked," I mean their was a club made for me and every girl joined except you of course, but look where we are now, engaged and wrapped in bed together, who knows what it'll be next, maybe ill strip your clothes bare and attack you, then I'll give you 10 babies maybe more, as many times until we get tired and can't anymore." Miku felt the heat rush up to her face as she turned red and slapped his arm," Len!" 

Len began to chuckle," Awe come on Love, you know you'd love it." He said as he leaned and began to nibble on her ear." L-Len" Miku let out a small moan which made len smiled, but Miku hurriedly covered her mouth. " Let me hear you more." Len said as he began to slip his hand into her shirt and use the pad of his thumb to rub over her stomach. "L-Len, We have to go g-grocery shopping." Miku let out a moan." That can wait princess." Len said as he slipped his tongue in her mouth. Miku pushed him off and rolled off the bed falling on the ground. 

" Len come on, we're going to the store that's final ! Keep your goods in the bag." She said as she walked to the bathroom swinging her hips playfully to try to tease him. Len bit his lip as he watched her walk away. He though,' ill just shower with her.' and up he began to walk towards the bathroom, he turned the knob only to find it locked.

"Dammit." He said to himself," Why does she have to be so god damn tempting." He walked to the closet and began to get dressed in black jeans and grey t-shirt and some slip on checkered vans. He walked into the other bathroom where he brushed he brushed his teeth, shaved, and styled his hair, and by styling her just slicked it back and put on a black hat that said #1 dad, Rin gave him that as a joke, but he liked it. he walked back to the room to see Miku was already dressed in black jeans ripped at the knee and some slip on black vans and a red t-shirt. Her hair was dried and pulled into a high ponytail which still reached to the mid of her back. She was applying some mascara when len walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. 

" What are you doing ?" She asked. Len didn't respond as he nuzzled his face in her neck and began biting and sucking." L-Len stop, you're gonna leave a mark." Len pulled her body closer and she felt something on her butt. " len you horndog !" She yelled as she pushed him away and grabbed her purse," Len come on, keep it in your pants, we have a lot to do today." And she was right, they had to buy some food and she also needed to go to the flower shop to order the colors they wanted. 

"Miku, I-i just...please."He begged, Miku laughed at how desperate and sad he looked, she packed his lips and hugged him" If you're good throughout the day, i'll see." Len whined," Why not now ?" Miku smirked," You have to earn it." Len bit his lip. and groaned as he felt a hand at his crotch, Miku gave it a tight squeeze, she smiled and whispered in his hair," Always remember, i'm the only one that can make you feel this way. " He nodded and letting out a moan. She kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand as he whined wanting more ," Come my love." 

Boy, Miku was tempted to give in, she wanted to feel him against her, i mean it wouldn't have been their first time, but it had been a long time since they had done it. She didn't know what overcame the banana haired boy, but she liked it. She smiled thinking . 

'wait till we get back home.' 

To be continued....