Chapter nineteen

Maya sat on Josh's bed.
"Warmer in here than a park bench, huh?"
"Thanks again." Josh had brought Maya back to his dorm with him after finding her in the cold. He stoked her hair and then leaned in kissing her, while taking her jacket off. Just like she did with Lucas, she fell to her back and he followed. His hands traveled up her shirt. She succeeded in pulling off her shirt. He pulled hers over her head. They continued, as his hands made their way further down and to the zipper on her pants. She felt them move down from her hips. He moved his off and she pushed them off from around her ankles so they were both in their underwear. Josh grabbed a condom from his nightstand as they kissed. He removed her her underwear and he removed his. They were a tangled mess of limps.
"Tell me If it hurts." Maya nodded and then moaned. There was a bang on the door.
"Josh!" It was Lucas.
"It's locked." He whispered through heavy breaths .
"Okay." They continued until the door flew open. She forgot how strong he was. He stood in the doorway, looking at the two. He felt betrayed. It had only been not even three days since that night.
"Get out!" Said Josh.
"Get off of her. Your a slut, Maya. Its been three days. How many guys have you slept with." The words stung her as he left, slamming the door.
"You slept with him?"
"We started."
"Are you okay with this?"
"No."