Chapter twenty

Lucas reached over and pulled on a piece of Mayas hair. She turned around.
"Was it fun?" Maya turned back around. A minute later, Cory grabbed a note out of Lucas's hand, as he tried to pass it to Maya. He opened it up and read it.
"Answer me." The bell rang and the rest of the students got up.
"What is going on with you four? What is this note about?" Maya looked down.
"She slept with your brother." Said Lucas. Cory looked to Maya.
"Oh my gosh."
"You shouldn't word it like that." She said to Lucas. "That's just creepy."
"What's creepy is that you slept with Josh, three days later."
"It's kinda weird that I got caught both times."
"Maya, be serious, you could get or be pregnant." Said Riley. Maya grabbed her stuff and left. Lucas chased after her and stopped her in the hallway.
"So it's over, whatever we had, it's over?"
"No. When you left, we didn't continue."
"Well, if we were still anything, than you cheated." Maya looked at her hands and then back at him.
"I know. It was wrong. I'm wrong, I do everything wrong." She put her hands on her head. "And I don't deserve your forgiveness but at least know that I'm sorry and I deserve to be called a slut."
"I only said that because I was mad." It was too late. She had walked away.