Chapter 3- Perfect Timing!

JESS'S POV

Im still trying to find out how to tell Lizzy that Nathan is my brother... Does she even know who Nathan is? What if she already knows? She'll be pissed. I wanted to scream. I was frustrated. I looked over at the clock on the wall and saw it was 7:30. Lizzy isn't here yet! What if she found out and is ditching me. Oh my god. This is awful. I ran downstairs and was about to go to Lizzy's house then I was stopped by someone at the door. It was Lizzy. Oh wow, so relieved. "Are you just going to stand there, or say hi?" Lizzy said and laughed. I put up a fake laugh as nervous crept through my veins. she even know who he is?! Nervousness creeped through my veins. "Hi Liz. Dinner is done! Come on!" I felt really hot and sweaty i was just so nervous. "My favorite! Hope I didn't hold you up! Sorry I was late!" My mom walked into the kitchen. "Don't worry about it darling. I just got done." She smiled. "Oh thank god! I just had this whole guilt trick on me.!" Lizzy said then laughed. A guilt trick? Kind of like what I'm feeling? Oh gee. Wonderful. We all sat down at the table. Lizzy and my mom started talking. I kinda if dosed off. Thinking about Lizzy. Thinking about Nathan.... Lizzy loves the dinner my mom made. So does Nathan. Uggghhh. Get off my brain!!! I feel so guilty. How am I suppose to tell Lizzy? Oh yeah Um I have a rock star bother who I see all the time and never tell anyone because god knows why. What ever. This is so frustrating. That's all I could think of. Ways to tell Lizzy. Is her finding out Nathan was my brother. "8:00 pm Jess. We should probably get going!" Lizzy said. I hopped in the drivers seat and Lizzy hopped in the passenger seat Of my car and we drove to the concert. The car ride was really quiet. I broke the silence. "Ummm Lizzy. I have to tell you something..." My voice was really shaky. "What is it?" I took a deep breath. "One of the guys in the band is my brother. I visited HIM in England. I'm sorry I haven't told you. Please forgi-" I got cut off. "It's okay" Lizzy said laughing a bit. "I found out like 3 hours ago! I don't mind! If I had a famous brother I would keep a secret too!" I didn't expect for it to go over that easy. I thanked her with a short sincere smile.

We finally were at the stadium. "8:25 pm. Perfect timing!" I said. You could hear music Blaring and fans screaming. It was incredible! Lizzy and I took our seats and waited for the guys to come on.

LIZZY'S POV

I was finally done getting ready! I walked over to Jess's house and knocked on the door. "Hey Jess!" I exclaimed. "Hey!" Said Jess. I walked in the house as Jess Invited me in. I smelled her mom's BBQ chicken. Awh man did I love that. It is sooo good! "6:15 pm Jess! We should probably get going!" We hopped in the car and drove there. As we were In The car I couldn't sit still. "Why are you so jittery?" Jess asked and giggled. "Because I get to meet your brother and go to another concert with my bestfriend!" I said putting emphasis on the another. "Yo- yo- you know Na- Na- Nath- Nathan is my brother?!" She said very nervously. I couldn't help but laugh! "Yes. Haha. I was looking up The Wanted and your brother popped up and I added everything together. It's easy. You went to England. To visit someone. Maybe it just happened to be your brother!" I said while laughing. "So you aren't mad?" Jess said. "Of course not!" I exclaimed.

"8:45 pm. Perfect timing!" Jess said. You could hear music Blaring and fans screaming. It was incredible! Jess and I took our seats and waited for the guys to come on. I was so excited.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hey! Sorry this was such a boring chapter!!:( please support me! And comment! Xxx

Question of the day- do you take any languages? If you do what?

My answer- I take Spanish!

•Lizzy•