Chapter 30- Magcon?!

LIZZY'S POV

so it's been 4 weeks since my birthday and nothing has really happened. Nathan and I have been with each other and going out almost every night. And he's been such a gentlemen.

"So what do you want to do today?" Nathan asked with his hands behind his back. I didn't really know what to do. "Ummm. I don't really know." I stuck my tongue out and crossed my eyes, causing us to both laugh. "Well. How does Magcon sound to you?!" My jaw dropped. Like I almost screamed I was so excited. "OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. YES. A MILLION TIMES YES." I hugged Nathan and almost knocked him over. "You best get ready then. It starts at 2:00" I looked at my watch and saw that it was 11:00. Oh shit. Why do I always have to hustle to get ready? Him maybe because I'm lazy. Yeahh. That's it. I ran upstairs and pulled my hair out of my straight pony tail an turned my straightener on. I ran over to my dresser to pick out an outfit. I got my white crop top tee that says "Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend" on it. A pair of light blue, light pink, and light purple high waisted shorts. After I put my outfit on I put flower stud earrings in, with a matching necklace and a white watch. For makeup I did my usual thick black eyeliner and mascara. I looked at the time and saw it was 1:00. I grabbed my tan sneaker flats then got in the car with Nathan. Words can't describe how excited I am. And I get to meet Taylor Caniff. My life will literally be made.

*SKIPPING UNTIL MEET&GREET*

So Nathan and I were next in line to meet the guys. I was really excited. I mean, I love Nathan and all but geesh. The Magcon boys are smoking hot. I got caught off guard by someone hugging me. Oh my god. Taylor Caniff is hugging me. I looked at him and took my sunglasses off. He pulled away and stepped back. "Woahh. You're Lizzy-" I cut him off by covering his mouth. "Shhh. I'm just a guys girlfriend, that's all." I giggled. "Yeah that too, but probably the most gorgeous girl me and the rest of the guys have seen." I blushed. "Awh. Thank you!" I said back to him. "Can I have a picture with you, I know it sounds crazy but I have to rub it in the guys face." I laughed a little bit. "Sure thing!" He pulled out his phone and snapped a couple pictures. After we talked a bit and then Nathan and I left.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Short chapter, because it's a filler. But I think I'm going to end this book by doing a 2 year interval. Either up by tonight, tomorrow, or Monday. Then that will be the end.

•Lizzy•