Chapter 19- I Promise You, I'll Never Let You Go.

LIZZY'S POV

I got back to the flat and ran inside. "NATHANNNN!!!" I screamed I had a really worried tone in my voice, even I could tell. He ran out of the hall and into the living room, ran up to me and hugged me. "I'm so glad you're back!" He said. I just let my head rest on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. I heard the door open then close. It was Neeresha&Kelsey. "Nathan. Why didn't you text me or answer my call.?" I asked. "I didn't want to bother you, so I was playing games on my phone so it killed the battery and I didn't charge it because I didn't want to ruin your fun!" I kissed Nathan's cheek. "Monday we are going on a triple date with Neeresha, Siva, Tom, Max, Nina and Kelsey. Be prepared, dork. Four days from now If you didn't get that. " I said and kissed his cheek and walked away. As I was walking away he grabbed my waist and threw me on the ground and started fake fighting with me. I couldn't stop laughing. "Stoooopppp!" I said and giggled. Nathan continue to tickle me for about 5 minutes. It didn't feel like 5 minute. It felt like 20. "Nathan please stop! You're hurting me! Stop! Stop!" "Oh my god. I'm sorry. I never meant to. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He said and frowned. "It's fine! Hahahah calm down!" I said and kissed him. "Dork." "You're what?" I said back to that. "In love." I wasn't really paying attention about what he said And when he said that I snapped my neck up and looked at him. He looked at me and tried to talk but nothing came out. He tried to speak again. "Lizzy. I have had the best couple of days with you. They have been fantastic. I never knew that someone could fall in love so fast. I'm so glad I found my special someone that cares about me as much as I care about them. Some one as sweet as you. You're the most gorgeous girl in the world. Your eyes shine brighter than all the stars in the sky. You're my world. I can't wait for more adventures to come and great memories. But with you. Lizzy, I love you." Nathan said to me. My eyes started to water. I've never had someone so into me before. I jumped onto Nathan and hugged him then attacked him with kisses. "Nath? Where are the boys?" I asked. "They left about when you left." Nathan said. "They're probably getting smashed." I said. "Jess told me you all get smashed on Friday nights." Nathan's face turned red. "Yeah.." He said kind of disappointed. "What's wrong Nath?" "Nothing." He said and walked away. I grabbed him. "If you're embarrassed about getting drunk, I don't care. It doesn't change how I feel about you. So what if you drink. I don't care. It doesn't matter to me." "It's not that Lizzy. I know you can't drink so I told myself I would change for you." Nathan exclaimed. "Nathan. I don't want you to change. You're perfect the way you are. Please. Never change. It doesn't matter. I'm turning 18 next Sunday. We can go party hardy then." I answered back to him. "I just want to make you happy." Nathan said and frowned. "You do make me happy." I said back and smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck. The next thing I knew is that Nathan and I were kissing. I loved his kisses. And I loved his hugs. I love the sweet things he does for me. His smile. His laugh. His eyes. Everything about him. I love. And I'm lucky I can call him mine.

Neeresha and Kelsey walked into the living room. "Woahhh..." Kelsey said. Nathan and I both snapped our head back. I tucked my head in Nathan's Chest as I was a little embarrassed. Nathan laughed. I smiled. Again with his laugh. Oh my god. It's perfect his laugh can brighten my day. A long with his smiles. Am I inlove with him...? I have to tell him. Some sweet way like how he told me. Later Tonight. Yes. Tonight. "Hey Tom!" I heard Kelsey scream. Kelsey ran over and kissed Tom. You could tell he was drunk. He was all over the place. "Lizzy. Just let me remind you. When Max, Tom, and Jay are drunk it's not pretty. Especially Max. I want you to know if Max tries to kiss you or anything just try your best to stay away." Nathan whispered to me. "Okay." I have to admit I am a tad bit scared to see what's going to happen but I was excited too, because I wanted to see how funny this is. "Nathan, can we like go on a walk or something?" I asked. "If you want. It's a little dark out. But sure." I grabbed my coat and shoes and walked out the door with Nathan at my side. He grabbed my hand and held it really tight and walked really close to me. "Nathan, I have to talk to you about something." I looked at him. He looked really nervous. He didn't answer me."What I'm about to say I mean. 100%" I told him. He still didn't answer me. "I realized that the past couple of days with you have been amazing. Going to the park. Meeting you all over again. Moving to England. Going to breakfast. Getting pushed into a water fountain. I never could have imagined this ever happening to me. Finding someone who makes a huge impact on my life. Someone who cares. And someone who loves me. Nathan. Your smiles brightens up my day. Your laugh can make me smile. When you kiss me I get butterflies. And when you hug me I feel safe. I guess this is just my way of telling you that I love you Nathan." I told him. He quickly picked me up hugging me and spun me around. I laughed. When he put me down he kissed me and said "I promise you, I will never let you go." He's so sweet. I fell for the right guy this time.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

How's everyone liking this so far? Well, Please Comment and Support please!(: Xxx

Question of the day- how many concerts have you been to?

Answer- Justin Bieber, The Wanted, The Wanted, Neon Hitch, Havanna Brown, Outtasight, Kevin Ruldoff, Karmin, MKTO, Outtasight... There is more... I just can't remember!xD

•Lizzy•