Chapter 7- We're Going To The Mall Lizzy!

LIZZY'S POV

What should I wear! What should I wear! I forgot, I was at Jess's house! I obviously didn't have any clothes, because this isn't my house. Should I just borrow clothes from her, or wake her up? I thought for a minute. Eh. I think i can torture her by waking her up. I ran downstairs and shook Jess. "JESSSSSSS WAKE UP!!!!" "What the hell Liz?!" She said half awake. I heard Nathan chuckle from the kitchen which made me smile. "I need something to wear. Nathan is taking me to the mall then movies then lunch. Help me!" "Okay. Come on. Lets go." She got up and slugged up the stairs. While i ran up the stairs and into her room. She handed me a black Lacey crop top and some plain jeans. "What am I going to wear for shoes?" "Come with me." She said. I giggle. We walks down the hall and into the show closet. "Here!" She handed me some white sparkly flats with a cute blue bow on the top. Not my casual attire. But it is better than nothing. "Thanks Jess! You're awesome!" I said. "Woah, woah, woah. You're not done yet." She responded. "Let me curl your hair and do your makeup!" . "Okay." I scuffed. Jess grabbed a sephora pallet we just got the other day together. She put the beautiful light blue eyeshadow on me and put some purple eyeliner on top. When I was all ready, I walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. "Nathan!?" I said. "Yes love?" "Where'd you go?" I asked. " I'm upstairs. You can come up if you want." . I walked back up the stairs and saw him in him bathroom putting gel in his hair. "Hey" I said. He looked over and smiled and kissed his cheek. "Wow" . I laughed. "You take longer than me to get ready, slow poke!" I said. He laughed and pushed me down. I laughed and got back up. "You okay?" "I'm fine. Thank you." I said back and giggled. He went down the hall and I followed like a lost puppy. "I have to get a hat!" He said. "Okay. Haha!" We went in his room and he looked at his wall of hats. "Undecided. Aren't you?" I asked "Yeah!" I looked at what he was wearing then I looked at his hats. I grabbed a navy blue hat with a white 'x' on it and put it on y head. "This one." He looked at me. He laughed. "You're such a dork!" He said. He took the hat off of my head then shoved it in his head, kissed me then walked down the stairs. Every time he kissed me I got butterflies. It was just so amazing. Sparks flew. Before I left I grabbed a hat that said Seattle SeaHawks. Thought it fit me. Since they are y favorite American football team. "Come on, slow poke." He said and winked at me. He grabbed my hand and looked at Jay. "Is he really still sleeping?" I giggled. "I've gotten an idea!" I went to the kitchen and grabbed a pan. Then I put ice cold water in it. "Get ready to run." I said. Nathan went outside opened both car doors and ran back inside. He left the front door open. I dumped the water on jay and we ran out the door. We couldn't stop laughing! It was the best! We jumped into the car and drove to the mall.

NATHAN'S POV

Lizzy ran upstairs. Then back downstairs. "JESSSSSSS WAKE UP!!!!" Lizzy screamed. "What the hell Liz?!" I over heard jess say. I couldn't help but laugh. Jess and Lizzy ran up the stairs and into Jess's room. The bolted out of her room and went to the shoe closet. I ran in my room, got some jeans, a navy blue Holister shirt and went to go gel my hair. "Thanks Jess! You're awesome!" I heard Lizzy say. Lizzy ran down the stairs as I was assuming that she was ready. "Nathan?!" I heard Lizzy say my name. "Yes love?" I responded. "Where'd you go?" "I'm upstairs. You can come up if you want." I heard Lizzy walk back up the stairs. "Hey" She said. I looked over and smiled. I said. She looked gorgeous. Lizzy laughed. "You take longer than me to get ready, slow poke!"She said. I laughed and pushed Lizzy down. I felt so bad. I didn't plan for Lizzy to fall down. She thought it was funny so I guess it's all good. She laughed and got back up. "You okay?" asked. "I'm fine. Thank you." She giggled. I went down the hall and Lizzy followed me. "I have to get a hat!" "Okay!" Lizzy laughed. We went in my room and I looked at my wall of hats. I don't know what hat to pick! "Undecided. Aren't you?" "Yeah!" I exclaimed. Lizzy looked at me then looked at my hats. "This one." I looked over And laughed. "You're such a dork!" i took the hat off of Lizzy's head then shoved it on my head. I kissed her then walked down the stairs. "Come on, slow poke." I said and winked at her. I grabbed Lizzy's hand and we both looked at Jay. "Is he really still sleeping?" I said. Lizzy giggled. "I've gotten an idea!" She went to the kitchen and grabbed a pan. Then put ice cold water in it. "Get ready to run." She said. I ran outside to the car opened the doors, ran back inside then left the front door open. I was ready. Lizzy dumped the water on jay and we ran out the door. We couldn't stop laughing! It was the best! We jumped into the car and i drove to the mall.

(Lizzy's outfit for the date- http://www.polyvore.com/date/set?id=115147770)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I personally loved this chapter. I hope you did too! Please comment and support please! Xxx :)

Question of the day- how old are you?

My answer- 13

•Lizzy•