Chapter 6- You're The Best Nathan!

Nathan's POV

I woke up as I gently snuck out if Lizzy's arms. I didn't want to wake her. I wanted to surprise her and make breakfast for her, probably since she would kill me when she finds that twitter picture... Oops! Not the only reason why I wanted to make breakfast, because I wanted to be polite and you know, try and make a good day for her. Jay and Jess were still sleeping. Lazy goons. Really. They were. It was really hard to get up and make breakfast. I mean Lizzy looked so cute and peaceful when she slept I just wanted to sit there and make sure she was safe in her sleep. She's adorable. When will I be able to call her mine though? Soon. I need to make a move before I Go back to England. How will it work? Maybe I could take her with me. Hmm. Those thoughts went through my head when I made breakfast... I'll have to do it today, so I can give her time to think before I go back to England. I know I only meet her officially yesterday, but she even said there was a connection.. I hope that she will take this seriously. I heard someone walking around. Lizzy woke up. She ran into the kitchen and jumped on me and kissed my cheek. "Good morning beautiful." She blushed, then responded "Mornin'!" I kissed her on the head and brought a plate to the table. She sat down and started eating. "You're the best Nathan!" I blushed. Another point for Nathan. "Thank you so much. This is delicious.!" She wouldn't stop saying how awesome I am and all that type of stuff, which boosted my confidence about today. . "Anything for you my love." I said back trying to be cute. I never really have much luck with that. "Hurry up and get ready Lizzy. We are going to go to the mall, watch a movie, get lunch after the movie, and shop." . "Really? Wow. You're truly amazing." She said. "No, you just deserve the best. And that's what I'm trying to give you!" I said and winked. She ran upstairs and started getting ready.

LIZZY'S POV

I woke up and I wasn't in Nathan's Arms anymore. I had a little panic attack. I looked over and then saw Jess and Jay were still asleep. I heard a little noise in the kitchen. So I ran in there. I knew that it had to be Nathan. There was Nathan. I jumped on him and kissed his cheek. He laughed a little. "Good morning beautiful!" He said quietly. "Mornin'!" Nath kissed me on the head and brought a plate of food to the table for me. Yum. Waffles bacon and home fries. Dude. This is awesome. I sat down and started eating. "You're the best Nathan!" I exclaimed. He blushed a little. It was cute. "Thank you so much! This is delicious!" I keep rambling on making him blush more. . "Anything for you, my love." He said back. "Hurry up and get ready Lizzy. We are going to go to the mall, watch a movie, get lunch after the movie, and shop." Nathan told me. "Really? Wow. You're truly amazing." I said. "No, you just deserve the best. And that's what I'm trying to give you!" He said and winked. I ran upstairs to get ready. he is a true gentleman to be honest. How could someone not like this? He's so adorable and sweet. I just hope I can be his girlfriend. Why are you talking about Lizzy? you just met him for the first time in a whole yesterday...

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Sorry for such a short chapter! So Do you like it so far? I hope you do! Xxx please comment and support me please! Xxx

Question of the day- what color eyes do you have?

My answer- blue!

•Lizzy•