Chapter 28- Happy Birthday!

NATHAN'S POV

I woke up at 6:00 in the morning because Lizzy is a morning person and likes to wake up at 7:00. How does she wake up so early every morning. God. I quickly and quietly rolled out of bed and got into the shower. I quickly washed my body with Axe body wash and washed my hair. I was trying to hurry up because I needed to do other things as well. I got out of the shower not bothering to do anything with my hair then quickly walked back to my room and put on sweat pants and a t-shirt. I went in the closet and got the bag that I hide then walked back downstairs. I really hope that Lizzy likes my surprise. I spent a lot of time putting it together. I looked at the time. It was 6:40. Lizzy's alarm will be going off soon so I have to start setting up. I grabbed sticky notes and the boxes that everything was in And set them in place. By the time I was done with that it was 6:50. I had to start making breakfast. I got the strawberries out from the fridge as well as yogurt. I went into the kitchen and closed the sound proof doors so I didn't wake anyone up. Especially Lizzy. I grabbed the waffle iron and blender out from the closet and started cooking her waffle. While I was doing that I put the ice strawberries and yogurt in the blender and blended them all together. I poured that in a glass and put it in the freezer so It didn't melt. By the time I did that the waffle was ready. I should've woken up earlier! I have 5 minutes to cook bacon, and leave the house. I put the waffle on a plate topped it with whip cream and strawberries. I put the bacon on the plate as well and grabbed the smoothie out of the freezer. I put whip cream on it and set it on the table as well as the plate. I went to the cupboard and grabbed the butter dish and syrup and set it on the table. I wrapped a spoon, fork, and knife nicely in a napkin and set it on the table. I grabbed my keys and left. The plan is going great so far.

LIZZY'S POV

I woke up to my alarm going off and no Nathan. Even on my birthday? Really? I opened my door and walked down the stairs to get something to eat since I was pretty damn hungry. I wanted to fall right on the floor, but I knew I couldn't. I opened the kitchen door to see a delightful breakfast on the table with a little red sticky note on the side.

Happy birthday gorgeous! Hurry up and eat. Then go get ready for another note.

- Nathan x

I quickly ate my food and smoothie and went to go get ready. So where do I have to go to find the next note. Closet? makeup bag? vanity? Shower? Shower. That's it! I rushed to the shower only to find another sticky note, only this time it was orange!

Ahh. I see that you found my other note! Make sure you don't cheat and follow my steps, by getting ready slowly! Don't you need your clothes Lizzy? Look down!(;

- Nathan x

I looked down to find a box on the shower floor with orange wrapping paper and a blue bow. I undid the bow and looked inside the box. It was my favorite Bath&Body scent, Sparkling Blackberry Woods lotion, body wash, and sugar scrub. I neatly pulled them out of the package and set them on the edge of the shower. I grabbed a towel out of the cabinet and turned the shower on. I used my new body wash and sugar scrub, after I shaved my legs then washed my hair. I turned off the shower and slowly got out and wrapped the towel around my body. I was in no rush today because I knew Nathan had some big plan and of I ended up showing up early for something I might ruin everything for him and I don't want that. I walked back in my room and grabbed the bag in the closet where my dress and shoes were that I bought yesterday. I quickly put lotion on my legs that Nathan bought and grabbed my dress. I laid it on the floor and went to my dresser. I picked out a black laced push up bra with matching laced underwear and put that on. Next I cut the tags off of my dress and pulled it over my head. I picked up the pair of shoes I bought and slipped them on. They were actually very comfy, not expected. I couldn't put the hat on yet because my hair wasn't done yet, it was actually wrapped in a towel. I know hot right? But there was something else in the bag too. I didn't want to be nosey because it might be something of Nathan's. Like he told me. Just follow his lead. I went to go put the hat on my dresser but I saw something yellow. A yellow sticky note.