Chapter 5- How Adorable

LIZZY'S POV

After the show Jess and I stayed seated till everyone flooded out of the stadium. She then started asking me what I think Nathan would say to me. To be honest, I don't really know. Everyone was out of the stadium, so we walked up the steps to the stage and then behind where we found Kev standing. He moved out of the way and let is through. We went to the boys dressing room. I hesitated to knock on the door, I was really scared for what I was going to see. I don't know what to say if Nathan answers the door... "Hi, I liked they way you kissed me on stage, kiss me again?" Ahhh. What do I do. We walked in the room and lucky Max opened the door. I felt a bit relieved. We walked in and saw Tom&Siva sitting on the coach and 2 empty glasses on the table. Jess&I were the only ones there with the boys, shockingly. I expected a bunch of V.I.P. girls to be in here. Guess not. Jess told me to sit down and get comfortable while waiting for Nathan. I didn't really know where to sit so I sat in the corner of the room. Jess was going to wait for Jay. I think Jess had a secret crush on Jay.. She won't admit it but seriously... I'm going to talk to her about that later! Hopefully I'll get it out of her! Shortly after, Nathan came out of the bathroom with his hair soaking wet dripping down his neck. Turn on. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. "Jess! I'm staying at our house tonight!" My head shot up from my phone as I heard that familiar voice before! It was Nathan. "Okay. I have no problem with that but Lizzy is sleeping over tonight too." I didn't know that I was! Oh well. I don't mind! Nathan was going to be there... he's just so precious. "Sweet. Where is Lizzy anyways?" He asked Jess. I popped my head up and screamed "I'm right here!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He pulled me into a hug which made me feel safe and warm. But damn, did he smell good. He let go but I still held on not realising it. He then put his arm around my back again. I smiled into his neck. I could feel Jess starring at us.. Which made me feel a bit awkward. He pulled away and interlaced out hands together.. I could feel my cheeks burning up. He walked over to the now vacant coach where Tom&Siva once were until they left. He say down and pulled me down with him. It made me giggle. I brought my knees to my chest. He unlaced our fingers which made me frown then put his arm around me which made me smile again. Oh my goshhhh. He's so cute! "Hey love." He said breaking the silence "Hola!" I threw my phone on the table. He whispered in my ear "Lizzy, I've had a crush on you since I was just an 11 year old boy. I know it sounds stupid because you're younger than me and you probably don't remember me but it's true. It's good seeing you and I think you're still as beautiful as you were when you were younger" my face turned red. "Awhhh." I said. He kissed me on the cheek, which made me go into a deeper shade of red. Tom, Max, and Siva left to go drinking. "Where's Jay Nath?!" Jess said. Why would she want to know where he is? Because she likes him!! I'm telling you... it's gotta be true. "He's in the shower." Nathan said with aggravation. I don't think he likes the fact that his sister is trying to kick it with his band mate, either that or she 'ruined the moment' that Nathan and I were having. "Okay. " she said an rolled her eyes. I couldn't help but laugh at the awkward brother sister fight. She had a blank look on her face then looked down at her phone again. Jay walked in with sweatpants on and no shirt, causing Jess to stare. "Hey beautiful" I heard a posh accent say. I looked up and saw Jay walking toward Jess. Nathan looked a bit irritated, but it was just the protective older brother thing. "Back to what we were talking about" I broke the silence with Nathan and giggle. I told him "I'm really flattered that you like me.... I don't remember you, of course I was 7 but I do feel like there is kind of something going on between us right now" I blushed and awkwardly laughed. "I know" the next thing I knew he brushed his lips against mine then kissed me. I was really surprised, but Ivor over it. I smiled into the kiss. It was just one of those perfect moments. I kept hearing laughing which made me pull away confused. Nathan looked upset and saw me looking at Jess&Jay... They were having a tickle war. I put my hand on Nathan's cheek and kissed him again. This time more passionate. I got lost in the moment as Nathan stuck his tongue gently in my mouth which lead to a passionate kiss. Nothing like what happened on stage. He was an incredible kisser. We both pulled away. "Jess, shouldn't we go home now?" I said. I felt it was a little awkward after that... "Probably." "Aye mate! You wanna come over tonight and chill with us?" Nathan asked Jay. Us? Nathan was hanging out with US tonight! Yes! "Nath, are you going to drive us home?" Jess looked at Nathan . "Sure thing! As long as you have the car!" We all walked out to the car. Jay got in the back with Jess and I was riding shotgun and Nath was driving. We stopped at the nearest fast food place because we were hungry. We turned back to see what they wanted and saw that Jess and Jay were making out! Nathan looked furious "Stop eating my sisters face off mate." Jess shrunk down in her seat. "Whatcha guys want to eat?" "Oh! 2 Big Macs, Dr. Pepper& large French fries!" Jay ordered. Jess ordered the usual chicken bacon rap with diet coke and the same for me. Nathan ordered 5 hamburgers, small fries and a diet coke. After we ordered out food we drove back to Jess's house. I ran in with the bag of food with everyone chasing me Because we were all hungry. We all say around the table and passed out the food. "Fatass" I looked up and Jess giggled as she threw the hamburgers at Nathan. It was actually funny. Jess and I finished eating so we grabbed the air mattresses and set them up. I thought Jess and I were going to share a bed and Nathan and Jay were... Guess that's not how it words. The boys cleaned up and then ran into the room each jumping on their own mattress. Jess and I both laughed. I sat next to Nathan on the mattress and then found myself cuddling up with him. We watched scary movies for a bit. I thought Nathan was asleep, but I guess not. I woke up the next morning and saw my mentions going crazy. He tweeted a picture of him kissing me on the cheek and said "good night everyone. :) xxx" and tagged me in the post.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hope you liked this chapter! I'll probably post more tomorrow! I'm going to sleep. Sorry if this was kinda boring. But comment and support me please! :) xxx

Question of the day- what's your favorite color?

Answer- Red!

•Lizzy•