Chapter 13- But Time Flies Lizzy

LIZZY'S POV

"Nath, in exhausted." I said. "Well lets go to sleep then." I love how it wasn't just me. Or him. It was us. Never just one of us... Both. It made me feel like using even know. I felt really special with him. "Okay bae. I just need to say bye to my mom as I'm not going to see her for months." I lied. I just want to bitch her out, and tell her how much I hate her fucking fat ass. "Okay. But time flies Lizzy. It'll be okay." Nath said back. I kissed him on the cheek and walked over to my house. I walked in to see my mom sitting in the lounge reading.

"Ugh... What do you want?"

I walked infront of her.

"I just want you to know, that what ever hatred you have against me should probably end because I don't give a rats ass about you... You're just a low life who doesn't know how to parent" I was freaking out mentally. She stood up infront of me. I backed up. Oh fuck.

"Is that a way to talk to your mom?"

"What mom? I don't have one"

All I know is that I fell to the ground and felt excruciating pain on the left side of my face. I got up and walked out the door. "Fuck you, FatAss" I mumbled under my breath. I felt blood dripping all over my jumper... Fucking great. As I was walking back to Nathan's house I was trying to come up with excuses to tell them why I'm bleeding with probably a black eye... I walked in the house and sighed, looking at the ground. I really didn't want to lie to Nathan. I slowly and quietly shut the door behind me. Nathan turned around and looked at me. I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket to make it look like I am texting with my head down. Nathan walked up to me, tilted my head up and went to kiss me, but stopped. "What the actual fuck happened to you?" He asked. I tried holding back the tears. I managed to do very well since I have done it a lot in the past. "I um. I know this sounds goofy, but I fell down the stairs and kind of hit my face on the floor." I bit my lip. He nodded. "Well you're still beautiful. Let's go get you cleaned up." He walked Into the bathroom and I sat on the counter. He damped a washcloth and whipped off all of the dry blood on my face. "You don't have to worry about the black eye, I can just put cover up on it!" I told Nathan. "True, but I want you to ice it. The swelling will go down!" "well okay, Dr. Nathan." I said and giggled. We went out of the bathroom and said our final goodbyes before we went to sleep as we won't see them because we have to wake up at 3:00 am! I walked over to Jess!

"Text me everyday and call me every night Jess!" I said and nearly crying. "I will. I promise." She put her pinky out. "Promise, stamp it then go up into a heart." We both said and laughed. We looked at each other and did that sad smile kinda thing and hugged each other. Nathan already said bye to his mom, Jess and my mom. "Goodnight! Don't forget Jess. Text me everyday!'" I said and walked upstairs with Nathan. "Hey. Cheer up. You'll see her soon.""It's just difficult. We've been best friends for 10 years." "Lizzy. Everything will be okay. I promise. " Nathan said while we walked inside his room. "Okay." I said&nodded "That's my Lizzy." He said and kissed me. I threw my bags down. He picked me up and spun me around. I liked that. He threw me on his bed then curled up by me. We both went on twitter one last time before we went to sleep. There was the good, then the bad.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Kinda. But sorry for such short chapter. What do you think is gonna happen next?(: please comment and support please! Xxx

Question of the day- Do you have a twitter?

Answer- duhh! How else would I find out what the boys are doing!(; follow me, @LizzyyTheWanted

•Lizzy•