Chapter 17- Not Bad For 30 Minutes

LIZZY'S POV

I ran into my new room and grabbed 2 towels as ran to the bathroom. I was rushing. I quickly shaved my legs and scrubbed my hair with shampoo. I turned the of shower off and jumped out. Put one on my head and rapped one around my body. I bolted into my room and ran over to my bag, that still isn't unpacked. I grabbed a cute dress that was white in too and had a belt with a flower on it and the bottom was blue stripped with white. I had a white leather jacket with gold buckle, I wore wedges on my feet, a silver watch, and the locket I got from the thing I call my mother. I put that on and ran Into the bathroom and turned my curler on. I was about to scream because I was going so fast. I searched through the drawers for my eyeliner and mascara. I found then and quickly put them on. I wet to pick up my curler and grabbed the hot part on accident. "OWE. FUCK." I screamed. Nathan came rushing into the bathroom. "What happened babe?" "Burned my self." IShowing him my hand an pouting. He kissed my hand. "All better?" He asked and smiled. I giggled. "Yes" I said back. I started curling my hair.

20 minutes later.

Wow. Not bad for 30 minutes! I ran downstairs into the kitchen where Neeresha and Kelsey were waiting for me. "Ready!" I said. "Let's go!" Kelsey said. We all kissed out boyfriends and walked out the door.

(Lizzy's Outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/shopping_in_london/set?id=115518203)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Really short chapter. Sorry. Doing a different POV for the next chapter! Please comment and support please!;*

Question of the day- what's your favorite store?

My answer- American Eagle

•Lizzy•