Chapter 21- You Look Beautiful By The Way

LIZZY POV

I woke up to a sound asleep Nathan by my side. He looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake him up so I quickly and quietly climbed out of bed and grabbed my phone to see if I had any texts or calls. Yep. One from Jess. I quickly clicked dial and ran out to the porch.

Jess: Hello?

Me: Hi! I miss you!

Jess: I miss you too!

Me: what did you call me for earlier?

Jess: I just wanted to see how you were doing. Is it bad living with 5 boys?

Me: not really! I made friends with Kelsey, Neeresha, and Max is bringing a new girl over in a few! Her name is Nina!

Jess: that's nice!

Me: yeah, don't worry Jess. They'll never replace you. I promise.

Jess: oh I know. -she giggled-

Me: I have to make breakfast for the guys and get ready! We're going to the mall! I'll text you tonight!

Jess: alright, have fun. Love you girl!

Me: love you too!

-end of call-

I miss her so much. I gently set my phone down on the counter and started to cook. I got some bacon out of the fridge and put it on a pan. I thought it would be nice if I made the boys waffles and bacon. When I was done I ran back upstairs to go wake Nathan up. I found that he was already up. "Nice hair goofball" he shot a death glare at me. "Come on... I made breakfast. I went to go wake up the other guys and realised they weren't in their rooms. I was scared at first until I walked in the kitchen to see 4 boys eating the food I made and Nathan walking Ito the room. "You're welcome" they all ha their mouths stuffed with food and in sync said thanks. I grabbed a plate for Nathan and put 2 pieces of bacon and 1 waffle on the plate and handed it to him. He kissed me on the cheek and I smiled."hurry up and eat so we can et ready to go to the mall and the movies" I told everyone while clapping my hands because I was excited. The all nodded. I quickly ran upstairs and started the shower. I started playing some music and hopped in the shower rinsing my hair and shaving my legs. The usual. When I was done in the shower I threw my hair up in a towel and wrapped one around my wet body. I slowly walked to my room being cautious not to slip and fall. I walked to my closet and picked out a shirt Jess had bought me, it was a crop top that was navy blue and white with a little tie at the bottom, a pair of white shorts, wedges, my Micheal Kors Runway watch, gold triangle earrings, a ring, and a heart necklace with a arrow going through it. I went back to the bathroom and put my hair down and just left it there to dry straight. I reached in one of the drawers and pulled out my lash blast volume mascara and my smash box eyeliner pen. I gently put y eyeliner on and made a wing at the end and then whipped on my mascara. I felt someone's arms snake around my waste. I looked behind me to see a cute Nathan wrapped in a towel. "I- I- I didn't kn- know you were In the show- shower" I said slightly blushing as I was embarrassed. "Shhhh. It's fine. You look beautiful by the way" Nathan said kissing me and walking out the door. I smiled to myself. That boy melts me. I finished my makeup and walked down the stairs and saw all of the guys sitting in the coach. All except Nathan. Max took his head out from his phone and looks at me and sighed. "Hey. What was that for?" "I was hoping you were Nathan. I should've known. He takes forever." I giggled at Max's response. Thinking it's so true. We all just sat on our phones until Nathan was ready. He took another 30 minutes. By then all the girl arrived so I wasn't the only girl there. I went upstairs to go see if Nathan was nearly ready and I saw him putting gel in his hair. Snuck up behind him and planted a kiss in his cheek. "Are you almost ready babe?" He nodded. Nathan grabbed my waste and picked me up. My natural instinct was to kiss him. He seems a bit surprised an then smiled Into the kiss. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down the stairs. This should be a fun time at the mall.

(Lizzy's Outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/mall_with_boys/set?id=115564811)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Was this Better than the other chapters? Longer? More interesting? Please comment what you think, and make sure to vote(: thanks! Love y'all!

Question of the day- have you ever met the boys?

Answer- yes!<3 I went on rides with them at the fair, and Nathan kissed me!!👌

•Lizzy•