Chapter 8- That Smile

NATHAN'S POV

"I really hope we don't run into the press. I just want a nice time with you." "Just ignore them if they are there." Words of wisdom from Lizzy. "True. You're the best." I kissed her on the lips as we were in the mall parking lot. "What movie are we going to watch?" Lizzy asked. "I was thinking Open Waters 2! The first was a good movie." I said. "Oh my gosh! I saw that movie!" "Me too" I laughed. We walked in the mall and I grabbed Lizzy's hand. She looked at me and smiled. "That smile. " I said. "I hate it. I'm a brace face." She said and frowned. "But you're so beautiful!" I told her. "Thanks Nath." She said and kissed my cheek. "Let's get our tickets." "Agreed."

We bought our tickets and found our seat. "Shit." I said. "What?" She said very worried. "Now I can't see your beautiful face. It's too dark." I said. "Oh shush." She laughed.

Shortly after the movie we went outside and there was the press. How did they even know we were here? How do people know this? D "Fuck." I whispered and grabbed her hand. "Ignore them ba- I mean Nath." I looked at he confused but I just let it go because she turned bright red "Let's go to friendly's!!" Lizzy looked up at me. "I love that place!" I said. She laughed. We walked into the restaurant and went up to the waiting desk "Do you think that uhhh you can seat is away from everyone?" I asked the waiter. "Uhhh sir I can't. I'm sorry" the young redheaded waitress said. "Okay. That's fine. It's just the press." I said. "Oh. My. I didn't realize. I'm sorry. Yes. Right this way." The waiter said. Lizzy giggled. I think she likes working her way around things easily and getting her way.

After we ate we just walked around the mall and looked at dresses for Lizzy. She loves dresses and she has to pick one out for a wedding. "So ummm. I have been thinking. That uhhh. I kinda need a uhh date for my cousins uhh wedding. Do you wanna be that date?" She said from the dressing room. "Of course! I'd be flattered Lizzy!" I said. "What do you think?" Lizzy said and came out if the dressing room. She was wearing a mint green dress with a gold belt around the waist. It was short on the right side and got longer as it got to the left side. "Woahhh. You look amazing." "So should I get this?" She asked. "Definitely!" She went back and changed. A few minutes later she came out and gave me a quick peck on the lips. We bought the dress and then I took her to the park. I was hoping that I could ask her here. I was really nervous and I didn't really know how to do this. I grabbed her hand and walked over to the swings. I smiled at her. "Lizzy?" This was it. It was going to happen... "Yeah?" She answered. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I could feel my whole face turn bright red. That was it. I asked her... rejected or not. I still asked her.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Sweet oh sweet cliff hangers!:) sorry this was sort of short... I kind of have writers block. hope you like this chapter! It's one of y favorites I wrote! Please comment and support please!:) xxx

Question of the day- what's your favorite movie?

My answer- Lilo&Stitch💞

•Lizzy•