Chapter 31- 2 Years

LIZZY'S POV

So it's been 2 1/2 years since Nathan and I have met. It's been the most amazing years of my life. 6 months ago Nathan proposed to me and I gladly said yes. I know we are kind of young to get married but today is the day. I am getting married to the love of my life and I am perfectly fine with it. Nathan and I decided on a small wedding with a few friends and our family members. My maid of honour is Jess, obviously and Nathan's best man is obviously Jay. I was actually nervous about today, like every bride usually is. My brides maids are Nina, Kelsey, Neeresha, and Jess, while Nathan's grooms are Max, Tom, Siva, and Jay. The only people that are coming to our wedding is our family members... other than my mom. My dress is white like every dress for a wedding. It reminds me of a mermaid tail. It is really right around my body and when it gets to my legs it flows out. It's strapless and has beads all over with silver sparkles.

I'm at the church right now getting ready. Currently I am getting my makeup done by Sephora. "Hi I'm Julia I am going to be doing your makeup for your perfect day!" She said. "Hi, Lizzy." I told her. She smiled "is there anything special that you want me to do today?" She flashed another one of those fake smiles at me. "Airbrush for my face and whatever goes well with my dress for my eyes and lips" she nodded and opened up her huge kit of makeup. I was really excited because she did airbrush for my face makeup. For my eye makeup she put white eye shadow on and silver eye liner with mascara. At this point I was really really nervous. My wedding is in an hour and my hair dresser hasn't showed up yet. Right as I said that my hairdresser came rushing through the door. "SORRY IM LATE!!" She practically screamed. I jumped. "Okkkaaayy." She plugged in Her curling iron and sectioned off my hair.

30 minutes later

The girl was done doing my hair finally. She did my hair as a waterfall braid and loose curls. In each braid loop she out gems in. For being very irresponsible she did a great job on my hair.

It was time. Time to walk the isle and marry the love of my life. We were all lined up at the church doors. As soon as the doors opened I saw Nathan standing there at the end of the church smiling like a fool. I stepped foot into the church and heard everyone gasp, which made me smile even wider. Before I knew it I was standing with Nathan holding his hands saying our vows.

"You may kiss the bride."

The kiss we shared was the best kiss of my life.

I never thought this would be us...

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I know that this is very short, but this is the end. I hope you enjoyed it!! Please tell me how you feel about it in the comments belowwww. So please check out my new Fanfic that I am writing called "My best friend, Luke Hemmings."

Stay beautiful!

•Lizzy•