Chapter 16- Umm I'm Lizzy.

LIZZY'S POV

We arrived at the boys flat that they shared. Just before Nathan opened the door, I stopped him. "Wait." "What's wrong?" He asked. "I'm nervous. They won't like me." I said. "They'll love you. Come on." He said back. I sighed and we walked Into the flat. I was really nervous. I mean, what if they didn't like me Nd thought I was a lousy whore? I hid behind Nathan. "Aye! Nathhhhh!" They said at the same time. "Guys I have to introduce you to someone.." Nathan said. The boys looked confused. He tried stepping away and revealing me but instead I walked right back behind him. We both laughed. He whispered in my ear "everything will be okay, I promise." And kissed my cheek. I stepped out" infront of him and looked at the boys. "Uhhh. Hey. Umm I'm Lizzy." I said while scratching my neck. Jay already knew about me and Nathan because of him and Jess. But he flew back out here yesterday. The boys all looked at me and looked at Nathan. I put my head down. Yup... They already don't like me. "Well Nath? Is that your girl?" The one with the buzz cut asked. Nathan smiled. "Of course she is." Nathan seemed so confident of me, which I loved. "She's beautiful. She seems like a keeper mate" Max said. My head shot up. I smiled. "Are you shy?" The one with brown hair and scars on his face asked. "Fuck no." Everyone laughed. "Here, I'll show you our boring ass room." Nathan said. He gently took my hand and guided me to our room. I followed Nathan. I walked in and the walls were white with nothing else on them. It was so plain. The only things that were there was a closet a night stand and a full sized bed. "Nothing a little Lizzy can't fix!" I said. He laughed and kissed me. I moved my hands around his back and to his neck as our kiss get more passionate. I pulled away because I heard someone coming near our room. "I need to shower. Just go sit with the boys and Kels and Neeresha till I get out." Nathan said. I nodded my head. I walked down the hall and sat on the floor near to Kelsey and Neeresha. I felt a bit awkward because I didn't think the only girls in the house would like me."Us 3 should have a girls night out tonight!" Kelsey said. I smiled. "If you're thinking drinking, I can't. I'm only 17. I'll be 18 in a couple months though." I said. "We don't have to drink! We can just go grab something to eat and shop." Neeresha said. "Sounds great!" Kelsey said back. "I'm in!" I said and laughed. "The boys can kinda have a guy night without girls around now!" Neeresha said. Nathan walked into the room and sat next to me on the floor. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "Umm. Tonight I'm going out with the girls." I said. His face turned red. "Okay." He said with a short breath. I walked over to the kitchen. "Nath, come here please". "Are you okay?" I said. "I'm fine. I just don't like leaving you. I am afraid. I feel like I'm going to lose you and I don't want to. Lizzy. You mean the world to me.." He said. My jaw dropped. "Awhhh Nathan." I said and kissed him. "Everything will be okay, I promise. You'll hang out with the boys tonight. You'll have fun!" I said. We walked back over to the living room and sat down and watched tv. Yes, Everything will be okay...

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Short chapter. Sorry guys! Please share, comment&vote if you love The Wanted!!

Question of the day- what's your favorite thing to do with friends?

My answer- going to Starbucks, telling people goofy names to right on the cups and hearing their reactions! Also, selfies with strangers! We have a lot of fun when we're together! Shout out to my main bitches

•Lizzy•