Chapter 11- You're Not Like The Other Girls

LIZZY'S POV

I ran down the stairs and Nathan greeted me. "Good morning beautiful!" He said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. "Mornin!" I said back and kissed him. I went into the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal. "What are you doing?" Nathan questioned. "Uhmm. I need to eat." I chuckled. "Wanna go to Starbucks with me?" "Sure!" I actually didn't mind that I was going to Starbucks in my pyjamas... I just didn't really care. I was wearing flannel shorts T-shirt and converse for shoes... Not to mention I had my glasses on and not my contacts. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers into mine. I smiled. I couldn't help but think of the past couple days with him. It had been so fun. Who knew. Within 2 days you could start falling for someone. Especially someone like Nathan. I would never imagined. What are you talking about Lizzy? Snap out of it! You can't fall for someone that fast! ... Or can you? "Something on your mind?" He asked while holding the car door open for me. "Huh? No!" I said and laughed. Nathan laughed too. "So uhhh why are we going to Starbucks?" I asked. "I dunno. I just like going places with you." He laughed nervously. We pulled into the parking lot of Starbucks and went inside. We both got our orders and ate in the car. "After we're done eating lets go back to your house and get your clothes." "Fine by me." I answered. "But hey, do you want to just chill there for a little bit and sleep over there.? I've been gone all weekend!" I exclaimed. "Yeah sure! I'll just have to get my bags from our house ba-" Nathan said and stopped short. "What?" I asked. "Hmm?" He said. "Why'd you stop short??" I asked. "Because I almost called you babe." Nathan said. "What's wrong with that..?" "I didn't know if you would like me to call you that or if you would think we are taking things too fast." "Not at all. I don't mind!" I said and smiled. "Okay. Babe." He said and paused between saying babe. I smiled at him. I started thinking... Maybe that it isn't such a good idea having Nathan come over to my house.. with my mom. That's just really dangerous. "hey Nath?" "Yeah" he looked at me with concern. "Change in plans, let's not go to my house... just let's stay at Yours." He didn't question anything. Which I liked. "Okay" He kissed me on the cheek then threw the Starbucks bag in the bag of the car and pulled out of the parking lot. Silence took place for a couple minutes. "Lizzy, do you think you'll be with me for a long time?" Nathan asked. "I sure hope so! Why Nath?" I asked. "Because every girlfriend I had always leaves on the first week." He said. guilt took place. That's so cruel. He's such a sweet guy. Who could leave him on the first day? That's ridiculous!. "I promise you, I will never do that." "Thank god. You're very special. You're not like the other girls. But I do have to tell you something." Nathan said. My heart started beating really fast. I didn't know if it was good or bad. "What?" I managed to strain out.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Gotta love some cliff hangers!(:

Please comment and support me please!(: Xxx

Question of the day- where are you from? (Don't worry, I'm not a creeper!!)

My answer- Syracuse, New York!(:

•Lizzy•