Chapter 26- Go.

LIZZY'S POV

"Dad?"

He bit his lip and nodded his head. I reached down to my locket and opened it to reveal the picture of my dad. I felt angry and upset. "Go." I managed to choke out. "But sweetheart-" I shivered as he called me that. "No just please." I sighed holding back the years threatening to spill. "Lizzy. Let me explain." "Explain what? That you left me with my mom so she could blame me for everything that you did? So she could hate me and dread giving birth to me!? I'm pretty sure there is no explaining to do. Goodbye." He grabbed my arm. "Listen to me." he scolded. "No. Just go pop some more pills and leave me alone!" "ELIZABETH. I WANT FULL CUSTODY OF YOU. SO LISTEN GOD DAMNIT." I went silent. He can't take custody of me. I'm almost 18 and I'm living on my own. "No, you're not getting custody. 1. Because I'm almost 18 and live on my own and 2. Because you're a drug addict. So no." He huffed. "Go. Go away." "ELIZABETH ANN LISTEN TO ME. IM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT. YOURE COMING BACK TO NEW YORK." I rolled my eyes. This is a big joke. Ha. I looked down at the floor. "No she's not." I gasped and looked up. Nathan. I heard my dad chuckle. "And who do you think you are?" He laughed again. "Nathan. Nathan Sykes. And this right here is my girlfriend. She's not leaving because she lives with me. Now I suggest you leave before I get my security guards in here." My dad scuffed at what he said. "Oh Lizzy. You got a rich snobby one? Why? Just why?" I immediately got angry. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE." I saw big Kev run into the room. "Nathan. Lizzy. Is this gentlemen bothering you?" Kev asked. "Gentlemen? Hah. He's no gentlemen. Get this asshole away from us." I said to Kev. Without a doubt Kev took the disgusting Quinn Cadley away. And he will stay away for a good long time I hope. He's just as bad as my mother.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is just a filler guys. That's why it's so short. This is a double update so I have a longer chapter published with this! Thanks for reading!;*

•Lizzy•