Chapter 6

May 12th (Wednesday)

So, It's currently like 6 PM  and I just woke up. Yes I know it's late but it's a free country. 

Yesterday with Cinderella felt so genuine, wow; never had a feeling like this before. 

It's like my feelings can not be said; I'm emotionally constipated. 

I left you at my library rendezvous; let's continue it, shall we?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, there lived an unhappy young girl. Her mother was dead and her father had marries a widow with two daughters. Her stepmother didn't like her one little bit. 

"Took the words right outta my mouth." I muttered to myself in this quiet library. Don't think of me as a nerd who just reads books....they are a.....hobby.

All her kind thoughts and loving touches were for her own daughters. Nothing was too good for them- dresses, shoes, delicious food, soft beds, and every home comfort. 

Nothing was too good for them, not even their virginity, I thought. Sluts.

I skipped the next few pages speaking about how she used to sit near the cinder in the fire wood and they named her Cinderella....Somethin' like that. Oh, and don't forget those mice.

One day, beautiful new dresses arrived at the house. A ball was to be held at the palace and the stepsisters were getting ready to go. Cinderella didn't even dare ask if she could go too. She knew very well what the answer would be. "You? You're staying at home  to wash the dishes, scrub the floors, turn down the beds for your stepsisters. They will come home tired and very sleepy...Cinderella sighed, "Oh dear, I'm so unhappy."

I snickered. So, true. I can imagine this, but the stepmother would be using some unnecessary curses.

Suddenly something amazing happened. 

I read and let out a big yawn.

As Cinderella was sitting all alone, there was a burst of light and a fairy appeared....Cinderella said......-the fairy................

And that's what I read until I calmly fell into a short slumber.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jackson." I heard a voice calling me. Is it an angels, I thought.

"Yes, sweet angel of heaven" I said. Was I dying, everything is black though. I'm going to heaven.

I heard sweet giggles. "No, Jax. It's Cinderella."

I immediately opened my eyes. I was laying my head on the book.Thank god I didn't drool. That would be embarrassing. 

I lifted my head. "Seriously?" she asked in a "are you kidding me" tone. Isabella started laughing lightly as she looked at the book on the table. 

"And I was just getting to the good part." I said, putting a hand under my chin and balancing it with my elbow on the table.

 " Were you here all night?" Isabella asked in concern.

"Oh, yea, couldn't sleep. Decided to come here." I replied nonchalantly, gesturing with my free hand around me.

"Oh. How did I get back to my bed?" 

"Uhh..I carried you." 

"Oh.." she replied looking down. 

"So, what brings you here?" I asked. 

"I was looking for you. I-I mean my sisters were looking for you. They asked if you wanted to come to Hawaii with them" Isabelle asked.

"What?" I asked. Their just going to pick up and go on vacation?!

"How long?" I added in disbelief. 

"Um..a few days to a week." she said, caressing the cover of my Cinderella book.

"You're going, right?" I asked. 

Isabella looked down. "Uh..no." she replied and began to take a few books placing them in a neat pile. 

I watched her. What kind of fucking family would leave their child alone, in a house, for a whole fucking week.

"I'm not going." I said. It was decided. No fucking way am I going.

"Why?" she said, placing a book down on the table. 

"If your not going, I'm not going." I declared, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

She stared at me, trying to hide her smile. 

"But it's Hawaii, Jax. You should go." she insisted. I smiled.

"I like the new nickname you gave me." I said and saw her blush.

"Why would you stay here? What will you do?" she asked picking up a book and placing it at its place on the book shelf.

"I'll keep you company and help you with the work."I said and got up, putting my hands in my pocket.

"Isabella! Bring Jackson down, we have to talk to him!" the evil step mother said and I looked at Isabelle, smiled, and made my way towards the stairs. No way in hell are they going to convince me. Never, nope, nada, not in a million years.........

Or so I thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The bold and italicized words are the Cinderella story he's reading.

Comment, Vote, and Follow. 

-S.Dragon ;)