Chapter 18

"The Prince is coming to the castle and we seem to have information that his name is....Jackson Taylors." she says and a picture of me at a photo shoot comes up. 

"Wait....did she just say Prince?" I asked, gulping.

"OMG, YOUR THE PRINCE!" Vanessa squealed as she ran over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. 

I moved away from her and closer to Isabella, putting my arm around her waist. I smirked as I saw Vanessa's death glare from me to her. 

WAIT!

Prince, me, news. wait...what?!

I snatched the Ipad away playing it again and again...and that's when I got mad. 

I stomped downstairs, all the way to my father.

"Ahem." I said, tapping his shoulder. 

He turned to face me. "Ready to go?" he asked. Seeing I had no bags with me, he arched his eyebrows in confusion. 

I showed him the Ipad, which had the word "Prince!" on the headline and a picture of me. "Why didn't  you tell me?" I asked, anger boiling inside my blood. The three girls stayed a distance, watching the scene before them. 

"Well, uh- I thought you saw--and I-" he stuttered, not making eye contact. I gritted me teeth. 

"I don't care what I saw, you should have told me yourself! AND! A Prince?! Are you crazy! Me?! I can be a lot of things, but a fucking Prince is not one of them!" I yelled. 

I saw, from my peripheral vision, a bodyguard easily holding my duffel bag in one hand and taking it from my room.

"Son, I'll explain, just get in the car." he said. The never of this man, I thought. 

"No. Explain. Now." I said, tapping my shoe.

He got mad. "I'll explain in the car. Just get inside." he said, taking my arm and dragging it towards the door. 

I sighed in defeat. I won't learn anything standing here, I thought. 

"Fine." I huffed. "Bye girls. I said, waving my hand to them. I looked at Cinderella, who was leaning her shoulder against the wall, looking at me with depressed eyes. 

"I'll be back for you Cinderella." I muttered to myself, as I walked out the door and into the limo. 

I'll be back. I promise. I thought to myself, as we drove away.

-----------------------------------------------------

I know this is short but I just want it to be like this for this chapter.

Vote, Comment, and Follow.

-S.Dragon ;)