Chapter 31

Cinderella's POV

Me and Skylar were getting ready in my room. She had just finished styling my hair and we were done. 

We looked in the mirror and I was dazed

"Omg, you look A-MAZING" Skylar said with excitement. "You look beautiful too. That dress makes you look hot." I replied back to her and she blushed. 

The silence was broken when my sisters foot steps were coming up the stairs. 

"OH NO! HIDE! HIDE!" Skylar shrieked as I stepped into the huge dresser. 

"So Isabella....are you ready to go with your stupid dress and your stupid date?" Vannessa asked Skylar who had quickly put on the mask and hid her face. 

I looked through the blinds in the closet. Skylar was looking down as she finished, nodding shyly in embarrassment. 

Vanessa had bought the disguise and scoffed as she left, but Violet only stood there and arched her eyebrow. 

Oh shit.

"Isabella?" she asked, her voice oddly sounded concerned. 

"Yes" Skylar muttered. 

"Are you okay?" Violet asked as she came closer to Skylar and put a hand on her shoulder. 

"Mhm" Skylar said, trying to sound reassuring. 

"Isabella. I know that this is Skylar. Come out of that closet." she said, smirking and crossing her hands over her chest. 

My eyes widened as the closet opened and I was pulled back to reality. 

Still in shock, I couldn't speak. 

"Look. I know you are Skylar switched okay. I was behind the door listening to your conversation while Vanessa was flirting with your 'boyfriend'." she sad, air quoting over those words. 

"Umm...I'm so sorry... I'll ch-change back. D-don't tell." I stuttered as I quickly took my mask off and set it on the table. 

"No,no. I'm not here to snitch. I want  you to be with Jackson. I never hated you, but my sister does and I guess I followed after her. But now a days she's treating my like crap ever since Prince Charming came into our lives. Now put your mask on. Be pretty as always. And smile. You haven't done that for a while." Violet lectured as she put my mask back on.

Indeed, I smiled. Violet has always been the nicer one of the twins and I was grateful on her finally accepting me for being me. 

"Thank you!" I said hugging her, or squeezing her to death. 

"Okay.....okay...ISABELLA!" she screamed after 10 seconds. 

I jolted back. 

"Wait guys! How will we get her to the ball without anyone knowing?!" Skylar shrieked. 

Oh yeah. That would be a problem. 

"Why don't you go in the private helicopter I hired?" Violet said with a smirk.

"You hired a private helicopter for me??" I asked with confusion and shock. 

"No duh, silly., but it's gonna come half an hour after we leave. Is that okay? Oh and it'll leave by 12 whether you're there or not. Sorry, but that's all the money I had and the company is very strict." she said with an apologetic look. 

"No, no that's fine." and right there I knew I was gonna get to the ball. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

It's been half an hour since they left. I was pacing up and down my backyard stone path. I had to hide in that closet for twenty minutes at least, but I wasn't complaining. 

Soon the helicopter approached and caused wind to blow furiously over the vast backyard. 

I quickly climbed in thanking the pilot. 

"No problem for a pretty lady." he replied. 

Closing the door I looked out to see the house I call home shrink away from me. 

---------------------------------------------------------

We slowly landed near the castle. It was ginormous. 

I gulped thinking of all the things that could happen there. 

What if he doesn't like me? What if my sisters and Aiden recognize me? 

These were the horrid thoughts in my head. 

"Little lady?" the pilot asked me. I slightly jumped. 

"It's time to go. Be back by 12 sharp. Sorry, bosses orders." he said, pointing to his watch. 

"Ok." was my answer as I got out of the helicopter and started towards the castle. 

It was much bigger than the Disney one, I remember me, mom, and dad went there when I was little. 

I stopped  in front of the castle front doors. This is it, I thought as the guards opened the door for me. 

I don't like attention but when I stepped inside I saw all eyes on me. 

To say I was red was an understatement but I wasn't paying attention more to them then to who was standing on the beginning of the first step on the stairs across from me.

Jackson Taylors. 

I slowly walked down the stairs looking down and he followed suit. 

Once at the bottom I looked at him and saw him searching for my eyes. 

With a small smile he asked "May I have this dance?" holding his hand out to me. 

I felt reluctant at first but took it. 

When I did his slightly bigger hand fit in mines and we walked down the stairs for the waiting people. 

I may faint. I hope I don't. 

--------------------------------

Hey everyone! I'm sooo sorry for updating really late recently. I have a buttload of homework and I don't have time to update. I bet all of you are mad but I'll try to do so after my regents are done. 

Vote, Comment, and Follow. 

-S.Dragon ;)