Chapter 30

April 7th (Sunday)

It's time for the grand masquerade ball. I'm screwed. I'm literally shivering as I write this. 

What's gonna happen? Will a girl dance with me? Will I like her?

All I knew was I had to keep my cool when Aiden comes with Cinderella. 

Wait, I didn't tell you. Oh that's right journal you have no idea. 

Aiden is dating Isabella again. Yay. Not. 

My life is messed up, I can't do this anymore. I need someone. 

Let's just see how this goes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your Highness." Thomas said with a knock to the door. 

"Come in." I said as I fixed my suit and mask. I don't wear ties, still don't. 

"People have arrived and their wondering where the main attraction is." he said with a smirk. 

I chuckled. "Thomas, you of all people know I'm not 'the main attraction.' " The girl I dance with will be." 

"Tis true, sire. Let's go." 

I walked towards the double doors where I would enter. 

The trumpets sound as I heard the announcer say. "The Prince of London. Jackson Taylors the first." 

I rolled my eyes to the first part. These people were so formal. 

The two men opened the door with a bow. I slowly saw millions of people looking up at me. There stairs in front of me and a platform that led to another stairs that led to the ball room. 

Suddenly the other door opposite of me opened

Suddenly the other door opposite of me opened. "Lady Elizabeth of Boston." the announcer called out. 

The whole room stopped and stared. I heard some gasps but for me, everything froze. 

She was beautiful and her dress looked like it came out of the book from Cinderella. 

I don't know how long I was staring in awe when I felt Thomas lightly push me towards the stairs. 

"Go. Don't be shy." he said teasingly. 

I slowly walked down the same pace as her. She looked nervous and her hands were shaking too. 

"May I have this dance?" I asked her, bowing slightly and putting my hand out. 

She looked reluctant, but relaxed as she held my hand and we walked towards the dance floor. 

This is gonna be one long night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To make things clear, the video of the ball room songs are what played there. It reminds me of the old Cinderella. 

The picture of the stairs is the stairs they walked down from, opposite of each other. 

Lady Elizabeth is quite dashing isn't she. *smirks*

Vote, Comment, and Follow. 

-S.Dragon ;)