Chapter 8

May 13th (Thursday)

I'm packing my stuff to go to Hawaii. And this better be fun, or I'm leaving.

Cinderella's also coming. 

Shit, the devil's callin, gotta go.

Sorry for not making these long enough, journal. I know you want more of me. 

By the way, I'm hitting the beach as soon as I go to sunny Hawaii.

Don't miss me too much. (smirks)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on my bed, doing some late minute packing cuz....I like doing stuff last minute..oh come on you do it too. Don't lie.

"Jackson! The private jet's going to leave soon!" Mrs. Stephan shouted or called.

"Ok!" I shouted and closed the small suitcase and we were off. 

When we got off the private jet......yes you heard me...we went into different rooms of the summer house and damn it was huge. 

The white house got nothing on this.

We all went into our rooms which were really three rooms. And I thought she was bluffing. Poor Cinderella.

"Cinderella." I called to her in a sing-song voice. "Your ready?" I asked, knocking on her door leaning against the door frame. We were going to the beach today and the girls were probably already down there.......in bikinis and small pieces of clothing. 

I wonder what the Isabella's gonna wear, I smirked at the thought.

"Almost. Go ahead, I'll meet you there." Isabella said through the closed door. 

"Kay. Don't keep me waiting too long." I teased and she chuckled. 

I walked down to the beach at the resort and to my prediction, I was correct. 

Vanessa and Violet were indeed wearing small bikinis that showed almost everything. Go naked if your gonna wear that kinda stuff I scolded them mentally. What is wrong with me, I thought. 

I love this kinda stuff....well.....used to.

I sighed and looked at the two girls laying on their beach towels, tanning their skin orange. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against tanning, I actually have  a good tan on me right now, not bragging or anything.....maybe a little cocky but.....anyways, what was I saying...

Yeah, tanning. If you wanted to be orange then wait for Halloween. Badum Chhhhh, yes I incorporated that drum sound after a corny joke. I fail at life. 

I took off my shirt and  threw it at the two girls. 

"Keep this for me ladies." I said, sexily and they both gaped in awe, seeing my 6 pack...now starting to become an 8 pack. Yes, I try...for the girls out there.

I ran towards the ocean and jumped in feeling the salty waves crash against my warm skin. I don't wait out the water till I get used to the cold, I'm a daredevil.

I swam around for a few minutes and decided to sit at the board walk, just above the water, letting my feet dangle from the edge.

"So, is this what fun feels like...cuz I don't see the fun part in this situation." a voice said to me. I looked up to see Isabella standing up, looking down at me. 

I stared at her face for about three seconds before trailing my eyes over her body. Don't call me a pervert, I mean it's guy instincts. And ladies, it's not like you don't do that to us men. She was wearing a blue sundress with a few chains on her neck and her hair falling over her shoulders. Damn....she looked....uh how do I say this....sexy and really ....beautiful.