Chapter 17

I pushed her against the wall, deepening the kiss I had her in. She just stood there, nothing. Isabella wasn't even pushing me, or kissing me back. I tried to make her lips move with mine but she wouldn't budge. She just.....froze. After a few seconds I was yanked by a strong hand. Well, that's ironic. 

"Your such a hypocrite!" Aiden said, throwing his fist at me, but I caught it. What can I say. Reflexes. 

"You don't treat her right. If you can't see how beautiful and talented and..." I began and was punched in the face, making me spin and fall to the floor. 

I saw Aiden smirk and I put a hand to my lip which was now cut. 

"That's all you got?" I asked. Back home, I played football; if that's the punch he would give me then you might as well throw a pillow at me. Can't hurt. 

He widened his eyes as I got up, putting an evil smirk on my face.

"Uh..g-guys...I..." began Isabella and we both turned our direction to her. She was panting and looking from me to him and back again. 

"Isabella...." we said in unison. 

"No you get the fuck outta here." I said, pointing to the door of Cinderella's room. Wait...we're in her room? And that's when I remembered last night.

"Me? You just kissed her with no regret. Your such a player." he said in disbelief. 

"Look whose fucking talking!" I shouted and that's when she ran. Ran outta the room. 

"Shit." I said and chased her again. Deja vu hitting me straight in the face. 

She ran into the closet where we talked before we went to Hawaii. 

"Cinderella, please open the door." I said, as the door slammed shut in my face. 

"No.." she said, sobs becoming louder. 

"Look what you've done." Aiden came behind me. 

"Out!" I yelled, my face red with fury. This boy just wants trouble, he chases it. 

"Haha. I might be leaving now.." he started saying as he step out. 

"But mark my words, I will get Isabella, sooner or later." he threatened. I clenched my jaw and slammed the door shut on his face. 

"Fuck, Aiden." I said, turning back to the closet. 

"Cinderella, can we just talk?" I asked. 

"What?! Are you gonna try to forcefully kiss me this time again?!" she snapped. I leaned my head against the door. 

"You know I like you right?" I said in a low voice. I was pretty sure she didn't hear me, but I heard the lock and door open, causing my to stumble backwards. 

"You do?" she asked. Her eyes widened a bit and her mouth was in a small frown. She looked so innocent and cute. 

"Yes, why would I kiss you then?" I asked her in a "duh" tone. 

She shrugged, " To make a point." she guessed and I smiled, shaking my head. 

"The only point I was making was that you deserve better." I told her, my voice was portraying seriousness as my lips came into a straight smile. 

"Well, I don't think no one will stay with me for a long time, so I never really gave into Aiden whenever he asked for sex." she said, looking down. 

I grabbed her hand. "I'll never leave you." I said, smiling and staring her in the eyes. 

I could tell she was lost for words, her breath hitched. 

I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by a man in a black suit and my dad charge through the front door after the butler opened it.

"Son, we have to go." my dad said, he seemed rushed. I let go of her hand. 

"What going o-" I began, but he pulled my by the arm. 

"We have to go son, I'll explain later." he said, looking me sternly in the eye. 

Cinderella already began to climb upstairs and I followed her. 

"I'll go pack." I said. "Hurry." he said, bluntly. 

"Isabella, I.." I began to say. 

"No, stop. You don't know how much I'm falling for you and then you just leave." she says, tears beginning to form in her eyes. 

"I..." I tried again. 

"No." Isabella rejected again. 

I sighed and pulled her into my room. 

"If you think I just let my heart out to you and will take off and leave, forgetting you, then your so wrong. I'll come back for you. I promise." I said, pulling her head and kissing her forehead. I leaned back and took my hand up to her cheek, wiping the stray tear. 

Cinderella put her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me. 

"You better." she said, like a mother telling her child to not come home late. 

I chuckled. "I promise and when I promise something, I never, ever break that promise. Ever." I said making her laugh. 

"So Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and now Rapunzel?" she asked, grinning. 

I nodded and she let go of me. I admit, I don't wanna go back home just yet. 

"OMG, JACKSON, YOUR ON CELEBRITY GOSSIP!" Violet shouted as she slammed the door open. 

She was currently holding an Ipad as it was playing at, reversed it, finally showing us the news. 

"The Prince is coming to the castle and we seem to have information that his name is....Jackson Taylors." she says and a picture of me at a photo shoot comes up. Yea, I kind of model for Abercrombie and Fitch. 

But aside from that I was shocked. 

"Wait....did she just say Prince?" I asked, gulping. Oh boy, this is gonna be fun...

I hope.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture on the news is up there. 

Vote, Comment, and Follow. 

-S.Dragon ;)