Chapter 7

May 12 (Wednesday)

So, I'm going to Hawaii....yay..

They convinced me....so I guess you could say I can't wait.

Okay, I know your really confused right now, but I'll explain the conversation that lead me to making this decision. But for now, I gotta go pack. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked down the stair after freshening up and putting on another shirt.

"Yes, Mrs. Stephan?" I asked, sitting on the coach of the living room, keeping a distance from the twins who were staring at me intently.

"Well, we decided to take a vacation to sunny beaches Hawaii!"she yelled and the girls squealed.

"Okay. Your telling me this why?" I said, trying to sound like I was clueless to the situation.

"We want you to come." she said, loosing the cheerfulness in her high pitched voice. "Who's going?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Oh, um...me, the twins, and you." she said, disappointed by my reaction. I refrained myself from smirking at that.

"Why not Isabella?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Uh..well, she wants to stay." the mother said trying to look anywhere else but my glaring stare. 

"Did you even ask her?" I asked. If I was staying here for the summer, then I'll make sure her life isn't her usual living hell.

"Well....uhm yes of course. But enough about her, we want you to come. Forget the servant girl." the mother stated looking at me intently.

I leaned back folding my arms yet again.

"I won't go...unless she goes." I said looking at the ladies reaction. Sure enough, all of the so-called women stared at me in shock.

"But we only have three rooms." she said, giving as many excuses. 

"Then she can stay with me." I said.

"NO!" the twins shouted. "She can stay in our room, please come." they pleaded.

I smirked and looked at the so-called mother

"Fine." she muttered. 

"When will we be leaving." I said, backing away towards the stairs with a triumphant smile.

"Oh um, tomorrow seven AM, sharp." the mother said, trying to add cheerfulness to her disappointed voice. I turned the corner, rolling my eyes and turning forward.

But as soon as I came to the stairs, I crashed into a figure.

It was Isabella glaring at me with a death stare. I gave a sly smile and she pulled my arm upstairs and lead me to a closet, closing the door behind us and opening the light that shined a dim 

I cleared my throat and twisted the lock on the door that locked from the inside. "If you really wanted me alone, you could've just asked." and with that she slapped my arm and unlocked the door.

"Ow." I said, rubbing my arm. Okay, seriously that hurt.

"Why would you make me come with the devil and her children?!" she whispered and shouted at the same time. 

I stared at her in amusement. She was as made as a mother who found out her son was doing drugs.

"You know if you really want them to see us in a closet then by all means leave the door open. Wide open, if you will." I said sarcastically, gesturing to me and her. 

She let out a sigh of defeat and locked the door. Completing the task, she turned her whole attention to me.

"I'm not going." she said, crossing her arms. 

I leaned in closer, making her hitch her breathe. "You're coming and I'll make sure you're there." I said and leaned into her ear. "If it's the last thing I do." 

I twisted the lock open and popped out of the closet brushing my shirt down like I'm all business.

"Jax." she called. "Yea." I said, turning around and facing her.

"Thank you." she said muttering under her breath so I could barely hear her. 

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked, cupping my ear to make it seem that I'm hard of hearing.

"I said, thank you." she said a little louder.

"Say that again, please." I said, smiling evilly. 

She shook her head and headed to her room. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We are going to Hawaii. Can't wait.

I sound like a girl. OH MY GOD! I CAN'T EVEN. (says in exaggerated girly voice)

What do you think will happen in Hawaii, journal?

Last time I went there, probably ever girl in that resort gave me their number. Yea, lost half of them, the others are in my pants pockets, or in a bag, or something. 

That month was a fun month. Yeah, don't judge. Well....Okay maybe I have changed, since Minnesota.

Sighs. Maybe..........

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comment, Vote, and Follow.

-S.Dragon ;)