Chapter 11

Monday 20th (Thursday)

Hello journal. Today went pretty good if I do say so myself. In fact, Cinderella's new friend Skylar is with her as we speak. Yep, they became friends real quick.

Currently, I'm sitting in my room and writing this. I gotta say life is pretty boring right now; not that I'm complaining. 

We all need ease in our lives at some point. Mine just happened to be right now. Hope it lasts long too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was pouring through the blinds and into my room that I was staying in. 

"Let's watch some t.v." I said to myself out loud. If someone came in they would ask who I was talking to and if I was mentally challenged.

I took the remote from the night stand next to the bed and flipped through the channels. 

Celebrity Gossip was the first channel I saw was on, so I thought 'why not?'.

I set the remote down and placed my hands behind my head and laid on my pillow.

"Turns out, there is a lone castle on the outskirts of London and they have finally found the family who owns that beautiful mansion." one lady was telling the camera.

"That family is really lucky to get it too, because if they keep it, they get to rule the Kingdom there." one of the younger ladies said, astonished. 

"Wow; but they also have a royal ancestry. Turns out the will of a great great great grandfather said to give this to his great grandson. This said grandson also becomes prince and future king." the man said to the others. 

"We may not have information on the family just yet, but we have a few pictures." the first woman said and as pictures popped onto the screen, I closed the T.V. 

"When will you be back?" I heard Isabelle say, causing me to turn the television off.

I know it was impolite to ease drop and I shouldn't get into any ones business but I guess the cat got curious. 

And I know curiosity killed this feline, but it has nine lives so....technically not dead.

"Wish you were here. I love you so much." Cinderella said. It felt like someone stabbed me in the heart. Or shot a bullet to my chest.

"Party....I don't know." she said. I peeked through the crack of my door that was opened. 

She was talking on the phone and biting at her nails. 

Her boyfriend, I thought.

"You're coming here! Oh my god, I can't wait Aiden." she exclaimed and spun around in happiness. 

If only that was me making her happy, I mentally sighed. 

"Kay. Bye." she finished and closed the phone, walking towards my door. 

I jumped to my bed, laying down and grabbing the nearest book next to me. 

"Hey." she said, more cheerful than usual, her smile was wider, even her eyes showed it.

"Hey." I repeated, giving her a forced crooked smile. Putting the book down, I sat up. 

"Um..I- well my....my boyfriend is coming today." she said, trying to find the right words.

"Oh...that's cool. Now will I be meeting him?" I asked, raising my voice as I questioned her. 

"Yes." she said, slightly giggling and nodding her head. 

"K. Call me when he comes." I said and with that she closed the door. 

I let out a sigh of defeat. Her boyfriend is coming, the one who stole her heart. 

Ding Dong.

Let's see who this guy is, I thought as I walked towards the door of my room, opening it and walking down stairs to meet my indirect enemy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment, and Follow.

-S.Dragon ;)