Chapter 24

April 2nd (Tuesday)

Well, as you have just heard......this is really awkward....uhm...my mom...died. 

I.....I really don't know how to explain my feelings right now. If someone in your life has died, then you would understand. 

My emotions are a mixture of pain, depression, regret, anger, etc. 

Ugh! I don't get it. What did I do to deserve this.....

After the funeral, I went back to my room. People were looking at me with sympathy. But I didn't care. I left the whole scene. 

I just wish my mom got the life she deserved, a long one with many good memories. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was two in the morning. All the people from the funeral left. Uncle Xavier checked in on me before falling asleep. Queen Arial was in tears. I understood. My mom was her twin sister so she felt like a part of her was gone; her other half. 

I got up from bed, changing into a white tank top with a sweater and some jeans. I walked out of the room with caution. I didn't want anyone to know I was....

"Your Highness?" one of the late night servants asked. "Y-yea." I said, sighing in defeat. 

"What are you doing?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I need to take a breather." I said, hoping she would fall for it. "Pardon?" she asked. Oh yea I forgot, this isn't America. 

"I want to go for a walk. I need to clear my head." I said, looking down. 

"Oh, of-of course." she said, unlatching the lock on one of the back doors. 

"S-sorry for questioning you your highness." she said bowing down as I walked passed. 

"It's fine." I said with a chuckle. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I immediately ran to the quiet streets of London. Looking around it was...neat. With connected houses and horses parked to the side, these people were friendly neighbors, I thought. 

Well, I hope they will like me as their king in the future. 

Turning the corner I saw a shop that was actually open. It was a bar. 

I sighed, Fuck it. 

I went inside and immediately smelled alcohol, seeing people dancing on the dance floor till they were sweating and a few in the corner sucking their faces off. 

"Hey, handsome. Care for a shot?" a blonde girl asked me. Course she had other intentions. 

Maybe I should get wasted and laid tonight, I thought. 

And that's exactly what I did..

----------------------------------------------------

And the readers start yelling...now. Lol.

Vote, Comment, and Follow. 

-S.Dragon ;)