Chapter 25

Cinderella's POV

I was watching some television when I came across the international news channel. The only reason I stayed to watch it is because it had a picture of Jackson on it. 

I shouldn't be thinking about him. He's....gone down another path while I'm here, stuck being a maid in my own house. 

"The future king of London is being a little reckless..." the woman on television says. I instantly snap my head up, almost causing whiplash. 

"As you can see from these pictures,..." she began and pictures popped up across the screen. They were pictures of him. Most of them were at clubs, others at bars, but all of them had one thing in common. He was hanging out with different girls in each. All short skirts, slut, barbie doll types. 

My heart drop so low that the it would've melted between the mantle and crust of the Earth. 

"I thought he didn't like those kinds of girls...." I muttered. Jackson Jr. slowly made his way towards me and purred, rubbing his head on the back of my hand. 

I picked the small kitten up and onto my lap.

"Do you think Jackson still likes me?" I ask the small cat

"Do you think Jackson still likes me?" I ask the small cat. It looked down with sad eyes and I already knew the answer. 

"Do you want a future king to be as reckless as Jackson Taylors, or will he change for the better? Stay tuned." the lady finished and I closed the television. 

I sighed, walking up the stairs to my room, I fall onto my bad with a THUD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jackson, 

I heard about your mother and I want you to know that she wasn't the only one that would die for you. 

Sincerely Yours,

Cinderella

--------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment, and Follow. 

-S.Dragon ;)