Chapter 13

May 21 (Friday)

Meeting the jackass Aiden ruined my mood. I fell into a restless sleep. 

I didn't feel like facing the twins as they tried to wake me up but I decided that would be the only way to not face Cinderella.

"Jackksssoonnn." Vanessa called me, whispering in my ear. 

"What the hell do you want." I said, swatting away Violet's hand that was rubbing my abs. I wasn't in the mood.

"Uh...we were thinking if you want to go to a movie?" Vanessa asked, frightened by my sudden mood. 

"Yea, sure; be ready by seven." I said, putting a pillow over my head. 

After about a minute the girls said

"Really?" in unison. I removed the pillow from my face, only to see the two girls looking at me in astonishment. 

"Yes, now let me sleep." the girls quietly exited the room and squealed high pitched sound.

After a while I fell asleep and was waken up three hours later.

"Jax?" an all too familiar voice called to me.

"Hmm." I said, taking my arm away from my eyes, sitting up to see her. 

I looked away remembering about her boyfriend from last night. 

"So, um...how did you think last night went." she asked, sitting down at the edge of the bed. 

I mentally faced palmed myself. I knew it, she only cared about her boyfriend. 

Wow Jackson, after so many years, girl after girl, I'm kicked to the friend zone. 

"Oh.. G-great." I said. Wow, smooth. Read smooth. 

She stared at my lips and a shoved a smile onto my face. 

"Good, I thought you two wouldn't get along." she said, giving my a genuine smile. If only my smile was genuine. 

"Naw, we hit it off pretty quick. We're alike in many ways." I said. Yea, we're alike.  We both like Cinderella, well.. I do. 

"Great." she said. "Sorry for waking you." she said, playing with her usual watch.

"No, no, it's fine." I said, waving it off. 

"Oh okay, that's....uh good. That's good. I guess I'll go." she said backing away towards the door. 

"Yea, see ya later." I said, giving her a longing look. You don't know how much I want you to be mine. She awkwardly closed the door. 

"If only you knew." I said aloud to myself. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

6:45 PM

Beep. Beep. Beep

I turn off the alarm, groaning, and turn to sleep on my stomach. Ugh, today had been one of those sleep in day's.

Mrs. Stephans checked up on me and I told her I needed rest.

At least I was awake and had a good...nights....days...sleep.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. Getting up I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I wore a leather jacket over a white shirt and black jeans. I put my nikes on and look at myself in the mirror. 

"Let's get this over with." I said to myself, winking at my reflection, smirking. "What does Cinderella see in him and not you?" I ask myself, sighing. She doesn't want you, Jack.