Chapter Thirty

Open your eyes- to the beauty around you. Open your mind- to the wonders of life. Open your heart- to those who love you. And always- be true to yourself
-Donna Davis

NOT EDITED!!!

Anna

I've always been running away from the things that matters most, and when I finally stand firm I will still have to leave. Things have been so great with Aiden I couldn't ask for a better vacation.

I decided no matter how things turns out I will cherish this moment for eternity and Aiden Michaels will always hold a special space in my heart.

He hasn't brought up the fact that I am leaving tomorrow and I wasn't going to spoil that moment. Whatever happens happens.

We were currently laying down beside the pool on the third floor of the house. The one I thought was special to Aiden, as it turns out he hardly comes up here. But whenever he does is to enjoy the view and to do work.

Aiden is a very special guy, and he is differen He knocks me right off my feet and every time I look for him to blow up about anything stupid things men blow up about he does the opposite and surprises me.

I have always seen this world in black and white and thought that all men were selfish two-timing pricks but Aiden changed that view totally. If nothing, he teaches me that there are still good kind hearted people out there but they are just difficult to find.

I was sad that I was leaving soon but they say all good things must come to an end.

I wish I could do something special for Aiden to show him how much I appreciated all that he has done for me.

But what can you give someone who has everything? I will figure that out later.

I turn to Aiden and caught him smiling at me with a tender look in his eyes. Aiden I love you so much and I wish I could stay here with you.

I couldn't get myself to voice my thoughts, I was afraid he wouldn't feel the same.

When I look at Aiden, all I saw was an angel. Why couldn't others be like him. I often even wondered what happened to my step father that made him so cruel. In fact I wondered about them all. What they HAV put me through. Just when I thought my life would stopped being a nightmare, I had to meet that one guy I called my friend.

Flashback****

Hey Anna wait up! I heard someone shouted, I turned around to see who it was, the face looked familiar and then it hit me

"Mark? Is that you?"

"Yes ma'am, dont tell me you have grown so big you hardly even recognize me"

"Nothing like that man, how are you and what are you doing back here"

I wondered what he was really doing here, but I had to admit how handsome he was looking but that didn't really mattered. I dont like men and he is way too old for me.
I am still in 1st form and he was in his early twenties, no way. I had a future to get to and I wont allow anyone to make me loose my way. He is cute but no good for me. I needed to focus on school and make my mom proud. " Can't I visit the place I am from? I can't believe you have grown so big"