Chapter Twenty-two

Hey, I just want to thank you guys for reading my book. I have reached 427 reads. I know for others its not a lot but to me its everything. Thank you guys for the support and continue supporting, its appreciated. BTW guys. The chapters aren't edited. I will try to start editing after the book is finished or close to finishing. Understand please guys....

Aiden's Pov

Seeing Anna cry breaks my heart into a million pieces, all I want to do is protect her and keep her from everything that might seem to harm her.

Anna was a very beautiful girl, both inside and out and I cant help but admire her. She has never shown any signs of weakness before and now that I saw how vulnerable she was, I wanted to wrap her in my arms and never let her.

I wont ask her what's wrong, I care for her very much but whenever she wants to share I will be here waiting for her.

After she started crying, I wasn't going to leave her by herself so I decided to carry her home. Not the hotel but home home. I have never brought any girls there, but Anna was different.

I have never seen one person cry so much and whatever is wrong she must have kept it in for a very long time because she wouldn't stop.

I tried helping but it only made the crying worst. Her eyes were swollen and her face stained with tears. Despite that she is still beautiful. I felt that barrier I kept up for so long began to crumble into a million pieces.

This was suppose to scare me but it didn't, in fact all I want to do is protect and care for her. I know I am developing feelings for her but I didn't mind. She is too sweet to pass up.

I took her in my arms and brought her to the car, I didn't care if people looked at me like I was crazy. I am crazy, crazy for Anna.

After sometime I reached home and lifted her out and carried her in. I cleaned her up and took off her clothes. Even though I have seen her naked, I couldn't get use to the view. My dick instantly got hard but I pushed the thought away.

She looked so tired and sad at the same time.

"Aiden I'm sorry I ruined your night" I heard her say.

"Its okay baby, you didn't ruined my night. Now shss and get some rest" I kissed her forehead and covered her with the bed cover and she instantly fell asleep.

I watched her sleep for a while before I felt tired and went beside her. I cuddled with her and fell asleep immediately.

Anna's Pov

I felt something warm wrapped around me, it felt so good and comforting. I smuggled closer to it but as soon as I did it I felt a sharp pain run through my head. The events of last night played through my mind like a guitar. "Shit" I almost told Aiden about my past. How could I be so stupid.

"Why the cursing gorgeous?" I heard Aiden say in a sleepy tone.

"U-mmm, well my head is just paining me badly"

"Well let me get two asprin for you" he got up to leave.

"No, I am not suppose to take Asprin or anything that contains. NSAID'S"

"Oh." Adorn had a confused look.

"I have Stomach Ulcer" I quickly said

"I will just get some tea and something to eat and I will be fine."

I looked around noticing my surrounding for the first, we weren't in the same hotel room. This place looked different and it felt different. It felt like a home.

"You are at my home" Aiden said reading my face.

I mouthed an "oh"

"Let me make you some breakfast, just continue to relax and I will be back soon"

I nodded and he left.

I looked around the bedroom and couldn't help but be amazed. For a man he had great taste in furniture. I was impressed, I should get a tour around the house later.

After about fifteen minutes Aiden entered the room with a tray in hand. I leaned up on a pillow and smiled at him.

He was carrying french toast scrambled eggs and tea. They were also fruits on the tray. Simple breakfast but I loved it.

He placed it over my legs and came to sit beside me. I loved how he made me feel. Like I am apart of something.

I dug into my breakfast moaning at the taste. Man it was scrambled eggs but he was good. I paused when I saw him looking at me.

"I'm sorry" I said with my mouth full. "Would you like some?"

He laughed "no Ann, I ate before I came up" I just love watching you he admitted and my body began heating up. I blushed and continue eating not caring whenever he saw me or not stuffing my face.

After I was through I thanked him and he went to the kitchen. Maybe I should apologize again for last night. Aiden walked in as the thought occurred.

"Aiden, I want to apologize for last night. I am really sorry. It's just that sometimes I get overwhelmed by my feelings and I...." Aiden stopped me.

"Anna, you dont have to apologize and whatever is wrong you will tell me when the time is right. Just know that I am here for you whenever."

I pulled him closer to me and kissed him before I could stop myself.

"What was that for?" Aiden asked with a grin on his face.

"Oh I dont know" I winked.

He captured my lips in his again and I moaned. Things started heating up and before I knew what was happening we began tearing each others clothes about.

I didn't want it easy or soft. I didn't want him to take his time. I just wanted him in me.

He was kissing all over my body, it felt great but I was also impatient. "Aiden I need you inside of me now"

With that he tore my panty in two and quickly took off his.

Without a second thought he rammed himself into me and I cried out as pain and pleasure rocketed through my body.

He slammed in and out of me and the familiar feeling starting rising in me and before I knew it I was screaming Aiden's name as I came all around him. Aiden followed behind me but his pace quickened and I felt myself coming again. This time I came with Aiden.

We both fell to the ground exhausted and after sometime Aiden carried me into the bathroom bridal style. He bathed me and himself. He then lifted me out of the shower and carried me back into the bedroom. He dressed me then himself and came to cuddle with me in the bed. I instantly felt drained and began to close my eyes.

"Aiden I need to tell you something"

"What is it angel?"

"You are the first man I had sex with will....."

I didn't finish what I wanted to say because I fell asleep.

******************************

Hey guys, I know things are going slow with Anna not telling Aiden about her past. Well she tried.....

Things will start progressing soon.

Vote and comment. I love you guys.

Tianna xoxo!!!!